• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening of RiverTown!
Hello ladies and gentlemen of HT. 'Tis I, GingaPower2k. I have come to the forums to announce the opening of RiverTown! I owned RiverTown in the previous world in HT (Before the cleansing of the server) and I had a blast operating it and helping players. Now, as I mine blocks to make some extra dough, I constantly see players asking for a town to live in. So, after a bit of building, I have created the main structure of RiverTown. Be advised, there are currently 0 houses there, but I have a helper helping me begin construction of the houses.
   So as you all know, money is kind of a big issue, as the server economy has reset, and has inflated exponentially. Therefore, items are more expensive than they were in the previous economy. Also, returning players come to find that you start with the balance of 0. The only way to make a bit of dough is by voting and mining blocks that are bought by /warp shop. So, my plan for RiverTown is that I want the houses to be within price range of voting money, or within the area. I want to make housing easy and affordable to players who want to live nearby other players.
   As I said earlier, I do have a single helper that has began construction of RiverTown, but I could always use help. I am willing to hire builders to help construct houses. In order to apply, there is criteria that must be met in order to apply.

Here are the requirements
-Access to Creative Mode, or an example of a build.
-Have experience in building nice modern homes.
-Enthusiasm and drive to build houses without repeated requests.
-Good mining techniques, as you will need to collect blocks to build.
   If you feel you have met all these requirements, feel free to message me on the game or on the Forums and I will contact you with further info. A reminder, any houses that the builders make will be sold by the builder to keep everything fair.
   Anyways, that wraps up my post about RiverTown. A warp will be set very soon for players to begin reserving houses. Hope to see you all there! Big Grin
Big Grin The Official "Ginga" on the server Big Grin
Warps I own:
/warp Emporium
/warp Gingshop
/warp Rivertown
/warp minfo

Definitely going to check it out when I get on Smile!
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -