Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ban
Server you were banned on (SMP): home town

Minecraft name: Dark_Souls0722

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: because the server is my favorite and if I came back I would  never do it again and im sorry I should have listened to the rules and not have cheated to get items this was a mistake by me and I take responsibility for what I have done and wont do it ever again

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because the whole community is nice  and the server is by far my favorite also me and my friends are working on a city and I already miss not Being on the server

You should've thought of how much you loved the server before you turned on x-ray and mined ~60 pages of diamonds in a day. Appeal denied.

60 pages I only got 3 stacks and 10 diamonds I would throw them away if I came back

We have a 0 tolerance policy for x-ray, and even if I were to seriously consider this appeal, it's barely long and sincere enough to get you unbanned for grief.

I was recently banned for using Xray, and I admit I was using the mod. I wish to apologize for it and ask for a second chance since it was my first offense. In the rest of my letter I will go into detail my motives of using Xray, using Xray, apologize for using it, and ask for forgiveness. I ask you to read the rest of the letter because I became emotionally attached to the server.

My motives for using Xray were originally to test it out and see what the hype was about, and then after I knew that I would stop using it. But after testing it I discovered the greatness of this modification. I realized I could make money using the mod. I realized I could have all the iron, diamonds, redstone, gold and other ores I could ever need, then sell what was left for profit. What started out as a test turned into an income that I enjoyed. My original intent was not to make profit.

. In total, I estimate my profit to be about $50, but I have more ore that I got by using this mod in chests around my houses. I believe I have about, , 3 stacks and 14 diamonds, and . I do not know anything for sure, nor can I check because I cannot access the server anymore.

I wish to apologize for using this mod. Right from the start I knew it was illegal, but I wanted to test it. After testing it I did not stop using it, which was wrong of me. I do not believe I profited as much as other offenders of my type. Even so, what I did was wrong and it harmed the economy to a small extent, but it was still wrong.

Please forgive my offense. I will never use this mod on your server again, never. Not to any extent. If I do use this mod again I will accept any punishment that is served for two reasons. I would be lying to you if I continued using this mod after you gave me a second chance and I wouldn’t deserve a third chance if I did this again.

As you are the administrators of Home Town, you have the decision to do what you want for my offense of using Xray. If you want to give me a second chance on the server, I thank you. If you decide to not give me a second chance, I will leave the site alone and it will be as if I were never there. Please note, I tried writing this letter professionally and I hope you take it as such.

https://ecocitycraft.com/forum/threads/b...tter.8239/

Appeal denied and thread locked. Toodles!