• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holiday
I'm off to a place with no WiFi for three weeks. Don't reply to this thread because I won't be here to read it, and don't expect me to be on the server to pester with questions like 'Will you build a town?' until August 16th. Great. I feel sooo happy right now, heading off to the hinterlands of Human Existence. East Germany.
The world has moved on, they say...

i feel like that is the perfect situation to get stranded in, like he is going to go to an island, then it'll be dead island irl lmao
well
have a nice time, idc if you are reading this or not, but anyways, enjoy your self!
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

Little did Danoir know, society as we know it would break down in these three short weeks of vacation. The Walking Dead would become reality, with man returning to it's most primitive instincts: The will to survive. Without the news or wifi to tell him what was occurring in the world, Danoir would find himself in a similar situation to Rick Grimes... He has no idea what type of world he's returned to.

Just kidding.

Not.

(07-21-2016, 08:46 AM)Star Wrote: Little did Danoir know, society as we know it would break down in these three short weeks of vacation. The Walking Dead would become reality, with man returning to it's most primitive instincts: The will to survive. Without the news or wifi to tell him what was occurring in the world, Danoir would find himself in a similar situation to Rick Grimes... He has no idea what type of world he's returned to.

Just kidding.

Not.
Look at the flowers <:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(07-21-2016, 08:46 AM)Star Wrote: Little did Danoir know, society as we know it would break down in these three short weeks of vacation. The Walking Dead would become reality, with man returning to it's most primitive instincts: The will to survive. Without the news or wifi to tell him what was occurring in the world, Danoir would find himself in a similar situation to Rick Grimes... He has no idea what type of world he's returned to.

Just kidding.

Not.

lmfao
you took it so seriously x3
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND