• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timed Out
Exclamation 
I dont know if this is just me but I was on ht like 20 min ago and it was lagging so I relogged and now it just says timed out when I try to log in. Its not my wifi because other servers work fine. Is this a server wide issue?
Have a great day!  Angel

Yeah, something's going completely haywire. I'm seeing people chat, but I can't input anything at all. Trying to get ahold of Frost.

I am having the same issue. I assume its something server side?

I'm not able to get on either, and I've heard a handful of other people have the same issue. It was lagging so I relogged, but it's been saying "Logging in" for a very long time with no foreseeable end.
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

Okay arrei I knew something was wrong. Hopefully frost helps us out soon.

(07-21-2016, 04:18 AM)Beo Wrote: I'm not able to get on either, and I've heard a handful of other people have the same issue. It was lagging so I relogged, but it's been saying "Logging in" for a very long time with no foreseeable end.

Samething is currently happening to me, are there people in the server still?
Have a great day!  Angel

Yep me too.
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

Restart the server?

Same thing here, except before I logged out I was falling into the floor. Hopefully it doesn't suffocate me and make me die :O
-Magic Heart

(07-21-2016, 04:18 AM)Donkey Wrote: Okay arrei I knew something was wrong. Hopefully frost helps us out soon.

(07-21-2016, 04:18 AM)Beo Wrote: I'm not able to get on either, and I've heard a handful of other people have the same issue. It was lagging so I relogged, but it's been saying "Logging in" for a very long time with no foreseeable end.

Samething is currently happening to me, are there people in the server still?

Arrei said there were other people on the server, but idk. It has said 53/85 the entire time, so I'm thinking it's just not updating.
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

recording it rn :3
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND