• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timed Out
I just got fully booted from the server, but before it happened I tried to input a /stop command to restart. No dice.

I'm having the same issue and seeing the same thing 53/85 despite hitting refresh. Possible the server crashed.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

yes i think the player count is frozen like beo said.
Have a great day!  Angel

I died right before I crashed and there was people in the chunk with me :') Hopefully my stuff doesn't despawn xD
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(07-21-2016, 04:25 AM)Patty Wrote: I died right before I crashed and there was people in the chunk with me :') Hopefully my stuff doesn't despawn xD

patty your luck is unbelievably bad lmao.
Have a great day!  Angel

I was off when the server was crashing so luckily I didn't die or anything Smile
-DrBot

(07-21-2016, 04:28 AM)Donkey Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 04:25 AM)Patty Wrote: I died right before I crashed and there was people in the chunk with me :') Hopefully my stuff doesn't despawn xD

fam we all know this
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

I was about to write a post about this problem when I saw this. Hopefully it gets resolved soon.

(07-21-2016, 04:29 AM)Patty Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 04:28 AM)Donkey Wrote:

fam we all know this
honestly we do lmao
Have a great day!  Angel

Of course this had to happen on a day when much of the staff are off on vacation lol.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.