• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single (LAN) builds
Thought I would start a thread to showcase player builds from either you single player games or LAN games. Since we are all waiting on the reboot, I figured at least some of us have been playing a fair amount of single player or LAN w/ family members. Below are some of mine, most of which were done in survival mode.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

(07-17-2016, 08:52 AM)Geckorian Wrote: Thought I would start a thread to showcase player builds from either you single player games or LAN games. Since we are all waiting on the reboot, I figured at least some of us have been playing a fair amount of single player or LAN w/ family members. Below are some of mine, most of which were done in survival mode.

Ur an amazing builder.id never have the patience to build that in survival. If u want 2 get rid of the hotbar and crosshair when u take a screenshot of a build, which i personally like to do because it gives u an unobstructed view of the build, u can press one of the f1, f2, f3...... buttons (im not sure which).

(07-20-2016, 06:01 PM)firegene Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 08:52 AM)Geckorian Wrote: Thought I would start a thread to showcase player builds from either you single player games or LAN games. Since we are all waiting on the reboot, I figured at least some of us have been playing a fair amount of single player or LAN w/ family members. Below are some of mine, most of which were done in survival mode.

Ur an amazing builder.id never have the patience to build that in survival. If u want 2 get rid of the hotbar and crosshair when u take a screenshot of a build, which i personally like to do because it gives u an unobstructed view of the build, u can press one of the f1, f2, f3...... buttons (im not sure which).

F1 is clear cross hair and inventory
F2 is screenshot
F3 brings up your cords and other info
F5 changes your view
Not sure but F9 or 11 or something makes you drunk and turn slow or something like that
-DrBot