Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I don't know why I was banned.....
Server you were banned: Hometown

Minecraft name: _0Angel0_

Reason for your ban: grief/trespassing

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I'm not exactly sure why I was banned, but I have a few suspicions
to why I was banned. It might of been because of a few blocks that I placed and broke near an ice
plains biome (where someone was doing something, not sure), because of some trees I planted in front
of a house (which was Rashky's and mine) or because of a farm I was building (again, near Rashky's
house). I'm not sure which one was it (could of been all 3) but whatever it was, I apologize for it
and I promise I won't do it again.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because it's one of the only servers I know
that I can hang out with some of my friends whom I know from around where I live. Plus it's really fun
to be in this server, there's a lot of good people around.

If you'd like I can check what you griefed once I get home and I'll respond again here. Since you seem to understand what griefing means as you have ideas as to what caused us to be here, I'll unban you. Normally Grimm would be responding, but he's gone on vacation for a couple weeks and didn't want you to wait that long for a reply.

Welcome back to HomeTown, you've been unbanned. Please be cautious going forward, we don't want to wind up here again.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Even though Star unbanned you, you still should know for what reason you were banned.

Do you recall this ice/lava wall?
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_07_24_at_10_10_53_PM.png]
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_07_24_at_10_10_40_PM.png]

This was a player-built structure for their build and you broke into it. Please, refrain from breaking into any more builds; repeat offenders are often perma-banned.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(07-25-2016, 10:14 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Even though Star unbanned you, you still should know for what reason you were banned.

Do you recall this ice/lava wall?
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_07_24_at_10_10_53_PM.png]
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_07_24_at_10_10_40_PM.png]

This was a player-built structure for their build and you broke into it.  Please, refrain from breaking into any more builds; repeat offenders are often perma-banned.
I was curious as to what was on the other side, but my intention wasn't to grief. You could say "curiosity killed the cat"
fits this description... Anyways, I'll try to be more careful next time...