Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban: Teopoki
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: Teopoki

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Grimme_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I am very sorry that I used this mod to get extra items. I have realized now that it is only wrong, and I'm truly sorry. I should have listened to the rules and obeyed them. It was a simple mistake for me to do that and I am sorry. I honestly wanted good tools to build my civilization. I will never make this mistake again.

Why do you want to come back: Me and my friends are building a civilization, and I have not finished all that I would like to. I really like this server because it has nice people and is small. I would also not like it if the hours I spent on my town were to waste. Please accept my apology Blush

(01-04-2016, 11:00 AM)barnol01202@gmail.com Wrote: It was a simple mistake for me to do that and I am sorry.

I will never make this mistake again.

Unfortunately for you, appealing an x-ray ban is not a simple process for a "simple mistake", and you have not reached the benchmark staff looks for in regards to this type of ban.  Even with admittance to the use of x-raying, such a short appeal is seen closer to being sorry for being caught rather than an apology.  On the old forums, some players' appeals were threefold longer and still got denied sometimes.

If you are serious about being unbanned, then give this your all.

If not, then your ending promise will be to the new server you find to replace us.

Appeal denied until further notice.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook