• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
First Elytra Giveaway!!!
Hello fellow HT players. 'Tis I, GingaPower2k, and I have come to begin the first Elytra giveaway! This giveaway is the first giveaway of 5, Having 4 giveaways handing out individually either the Dragon Head or Elytra, followed by a big giveaway handing out both.

The first giveaway is a simple one. Simply post your in-game username into this thread, which will be open for a single day. After the day  is up, I'll take all the names and choose a random name generator to cycle through the names and choose one. The name chosen will receive an Elytra!

Rules about the giveaway are posted:
   - Do not place your name twice on this thread, or your name will be removed completely.
   - Any player who simply asks for an Elytra with this thread will have their named removed.
   - There will be no putting another players name in if they cannot be online.

As I said in the announcement of the giveaway, any player who currently owns an Elytra and/or a Dragon Head cannot participate in this contest. The winner of this will be mailed on the server and a message will be sent to their Forums account. The winner will be announced on server chat as well.

EDIT: The winner of this contest was HillMiner! Congratulations, HillMiner!
  That's all I have for this thread. Good luck to all of you! Big Grin
Big Grin The Official "Ginga" on the server Big Grin
Warps I own:
/warp Emporium
/warp Gingshop
/warp Rivertown
/warp minfo

[Image: latest?cb=20141210022551]
Uno mas vote for Doraslayer!

Thorsassin
IGN: Genocore

alex__

Oshakai
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Chief_Sly_Fox

(Pfft, Im the best Ginger of corse!)

XeBot
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

HillMiner
I'm only active on weekends :<

(I'm gonna luse :<)
(I has wifi again! :3)
I smell like dirt.

Don't chop ma treez
it hurts :'(

Cookie___Monster
[Image: uQjg3ot.jpg]
Cookie___Monster

ComeOnHecaton