Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Server you were banned on (SMP): HometownMC

Minecraft name: _Shrink

Reason for your ban: "Stealing"

Who banned you: Arayvek

Why should you be unbanned: I'm gonna come out and be honest and say, I was aware of my actions - and I apologize for that. I just thought that since some areas had been deserted for a while that it would be acceptable - but I was foolish. And I'm sorry for that.

Why do you want to come back: I joined this server back in May, and I've made a few friends through this server. I've played countless hours and spent a lot of time and effort into building some structures. I really love Hometown and I hope I can be apart of it again.

Again, I apologize for what I have done, and I hope I can be forgiven.

I don't want to seem like I'm rushing anyone, but I was just wondering when my Appeal would be reviewed. Sorry if I'm being buggy. Thanks.

The chest you stole from was actually mine. It was right outside mine and Grabelli's house. 

Proof: http://imgur.com/3UZsbYd

The area was abandoned, but sometimes players return to areas they have abandoned, which is what happened here. That's why griefing and stealing from them isn't allowed. I will go ahead and unban you since you admitted it and generally you're a pretty well behaved player. Welcome back to HomeTown.