• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dream House
So when I was younger I would always dream about living in gorgeous places when I got older (Okay so maybe I still dream...). This is a little game for me to see where everyone else would enjoy living! I suppose I should put rules on this for people that enjoy causing issues... Rule 1: Give a respectable answer, meaning none of that "Oh ya know, I dream of apartment 2B in ye ol neighboorhood brothel" bullshit.

This can be anywhere in the world you want, no price limit. Go crazy!

I'd love to live in Italy, it really doesn't matter where, but if I had to choose, either New Pompeii or Venice (both tied for my favorite place in Italy).

[Image: AkNUJrI.jpg]
[Image: SjgKtdi.jpg]

my dream house

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

(07-25-2016, 08:09 AM)LynxThe1st Wrote: my dream house

omg i am dying! XD
iKea
Proud Owner Of KeaHomes RealEstate @ warp KeaHomes
[Image: jeicCB]

I would love to live in Howl's castle from howl's moving castle. It's a moving house, who doesn't want more than that?

pic: [Image: howl_BD_23.png]
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Okay so if it's not too late dibs on Hyrule Castle??
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Option 1
- Have always dreamed about living out in the wild in Africa, just a simple house or an eco home with a good fence around the house (gives me ease of mind, while i love lions and the like, still scary), hopefully has good internet too will do me just fine. Would love to be able to see wild animals go about their day, even help at some of the wildlife parks/sanctuary. (We can dream)

[Image: lion-and-antelope.jpg]

Option 2
- I would much prefer option 1, but if i ever got the chance i would take option 2 as well. Living out at sea is awesome, can go anywhere in the world!

[Image: Luxury-Tropical-Island-Paradise-Yacht-Concept-Dr.jpg]

Option 3 (Places)
- Rome (So much history)
- Blackpool UK (Near the pleasure beach. Often go on holiday there, fun place to live)
- South Ireland (I live in the UK north)
IGN: Genocore

Big Grin 
would like to live here
http://imgur.com/Qty1Lou

Or here
http://imgur.com/YUWLtu0

I would like to live on a separate island from everyone else but I would want fast WiFi.
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

[Image: Oak-log-cabin-home-in-1976.jpg]

I'll make you all Jelly.

[Image: eric-baccega-northern-lights-northwest-t...canada.jpg]

Either the Canadian North Territories. (Additional bonus that they all speak English too) and if not there then North-Eastern Siberia. Although i'd settle for central Northern Russia as well.

In this picture is Murmansk. A fascinating city. Also right on the Northern Tip of Russia and conviniently close to Norway and Sweden. I want to visit at least one day due to it being the place where the good ole' Ruskies decomissioned most of their ships/nuclear subs at. With the rotting rusted metallic carcases still floating in some of the bays.

For an avid historian like myself it's practically heaven! [Image: 01c-long-night-murmansk1-e1298527628754.jpg]

I'd like to live in a house that feels like a big cottage, with lots of secret rooms and space for random stuff i pick up over the years, something like the inside of the mystery shack from gravity falls (fucking love that show) (btw i wouldn't have a shop in my house and i would keep it cleaner and nicer XD)
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King