Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned
Server you were banned on (SMP): HT

Minecraft name: YodaBadger

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Arrei

Why should you be unbanned: I helped Drake with killing a wither, he had died and I took the star, I decided to play a little scavenger hunt with him and hit it at some coords...

Why do you want to come back: I really love this server and I would always think about it if I could not play

Not even close to adequate. I want to see some reflection here. Do you even understand why this resulted in a ban?

No I dont understand...

I tped him to the location and he said thx for it...

I meant it as a joke but if it was taken as far as this,

I am sincerely sorry for taking the item and putting you through any stress of not having it, If there is anymore problems don't hesitate to ask me and I might be able to help you with whatever it is you need doing.

Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown

Minecraft name: YodaBadger

Reason for your ban: Theft of a nether star

Who banned you: Arrei

Why should you be unbanned: I helped Drake with killing a wither, he had died and I took the star, I decided to play a little scavenger hunt with him and hit it at some coords... I realise now what I have done, it has shown me as someone that cannot be trusted in the community. With that realisation I am really willing to help the server in any way that I can think of. I realised if I am to be accepted back into the community I will have to show my true worth, not my scummy self that steals from other people because I am lazy and not work for the items. I know how hard Drake worked in getting those wither skulls because I've been hunting as well, I am ashamed of what I have done and would be truly grateful for a 2nd chance back in this amazing community. If you can find it in your heart to accept me back I would be truly grateful.

Why do you want to come back: I really love this server and I would always think about it if I could not play. Whilst playing on this server I have realised that to make friends you have to be kind to everyone and not just to them. I have made some great friends but also lost some aswell... I was really rude and mean to 'that70s' because she lost my pickaxe and sword, but If you are reading this and I am back on the server I really want to apologise to you because I was stupid and tired and should not have lost a great friend like you. I just love this server so much, wake up every morning and hop straight onto the server to see people and just enjoy the community... I will be devistated if I would be banned because I would have no reason to play anything. In a way this server keeps me from going insane and I've ruined any hope of making new friends again but I am willing to give it ago and do whatever it may take.

Much better. I'll unban you, but I hope you'll remember my words from when you'd made unapproved changes to Rashky's skeleton farm - doing anything with other people's belongings without their permission is grief and will be treated as such. Welcome back to HomeTown.