Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal Updated For Lex
Exclamation 
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com
Minecraft name: MaxCritical
Reason for your ban: Xray Hacks

Who banned you: lexsux

Why should you be unbanned: Cheating is Bad= Cause it make u in a lot of problems some people like me cheat to make things
easier but i learned from my experience that if u cheat u make thers feel bad a poor cause u get free items with no job with no
fun u make minecraft have no meaning when i join a server i feel like there is a adventure will be happening but i didn't felt feeling of adventure i felt the feeling of hackers when u hack u want to hack more but i didn't like the feeling when i hacked cause hacks can't save u from another things like diying from a zombie or lava i died from lava i was so sad cause i had a good gear but i felt like hacking is not right but i couldn't do anything about it i felt i am safe from staffs cause when u hack like i sad u want to hack more-How your x-raying affected others on the server= Its Made Them Angry and mad cause i didn't till them i was hacking they were happy when i find diamonds but cause hacking make u Greedy i Wanted More and didn't gave anyone items they felt Normal when i find items or another things But i didn't know how to use X-ray it was the first time and the last time i will use x-ray-How x-raying affects the server's economy=I Didn't Sell ores i sold only blocks like gravel and jungle wood
i were selling ores before i started the thing that made my out of the server for a long time like i said it was my  first time to use it cause i didn't even know it before i saw a YouTube video I was watching Minecraft when i saw that video about xray started my cheating but i stopped using X-ray -How you will learn from this experience.=i learned to never cheat again or use hacks cause it could send me to big trouble so i will never ever use xray and i promise i will not do it again it felt so lonely cause another are not friendly like this server and they are mean or liers cause they don't do there job as community servers i am so server for hacking in ur server i will not do it again i promise again if i hack again ban me forever and never apply to my hacking ban appeal if u want to i am so lonely my friends are not free to play with me so i have no place to go only here.
Why do you want to come back: There is not server like this server its been 2 months searching for a good server but i didn't find any server all the servers a factions or pvp no server is good in this days and i want to stay here cause u guys are really awesome ur server is the best i ever seen i have made friends in my adventure here i want to complete my house and be with my friend in ur server i will be so happy to join ur server and with not hackings
-for lex thanks for the info

https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Quote:2. Use effort: Moderators want to unban you, but not unless you actually put some effort into trying to get unbanned. Write a detailed appeal explaining what you did wrong, why it was wrong, and what you should've done instead. Make us want to unban you. One or two sentences makes us want to deny your appeal.
[Image: 44d3388ebe.jpg]

You still haven't put nearly enough effort in this appeal for me to unban you. One of the first things in the tutorial is a sign that says x-raying is a permanent IP ban. Your appeal is still lacking in detail.
You still need to tell me:
1. Why cheating is bad.
2. How your x-raying affected others on the server.
3. How x-raying affects the server's economy.
4. How you will learn from this experience.
5. An apology.

Until you do update your appeal and add effort and detail, I won't even consider unbanning you.
[Image: co44lLl.gif]