• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranking up system
First if all before I begin: The current system is good, for normal players.

Now, the thing I mean is that the current system of "leveling up"on the server is well a system that works for new players who, or players who have soul acces to their internet. The thing it's not good for is rewarding people who have been active in the community for a long time, but have just never bothered with voting. Sometimes some us can't even vote, becasue we share IP with another peson who plays on the same/other server(s).

What I mean is that it's unfair for long lasting players, (like myself, but that's not the point). By example:
(pure example, not saying: "I wanna rankup![like a little baby]")

I have been on this server for abbout 2 years now. It's a great community, BUT I've been stuck on [Experienced] for, well when the new system was intoduced. I don't vote because of some reason I can't vote on the voting websites because it says: This IP already voted today. SOMETIMES I get through it, but 999/1000 not. I've been active on here for a quite a while and well don't get anything back for it.
(again, I'm NOT saying: "I wanna rank up, I deserver it"~Slaps like a little baby on his keyboard)

I just Hope I can point out to staff that the system is bugged for players like me

Thanks for reading,
Andreas The Steak
Let the STEAK rule!!!

Try using a VPN

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(07-26-2016, 09:10 PM)vilneas Wrote: Try using a VPN

I actually tried that, and simmilr systems. But I now found out why I can't vote ... My father who thinks he can do anything with firewalls, blocked like suspiscous sebsites and such, including voting servers, becasue the Chapta thinkgy logss something, aka if you are a robot otr not, and he thinks that THAT is bad...

Thanks dad ...
Let the STEAK rule!!!

Lol. I'm a father, is your dad tech savvy at all?

[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(07-26-2016, 09:34 PM)vilneas Wrote: Lol. I'm a father,  is your dad tech savvy at all?

He works at a Belgian Bank, in the Security department...

BUT you are evading what I was saying, none the less ...
Let the STEAK rule!!!

Well I would like to have /co i but I basically never vote. My public farms get grieved so often it is faster for me to take matter in my own hands first than having staff over frequently or waiting for a staff. I could just /co i and report the grief on the web so decide it is not grief at all.

(07-30-2016, 07:07 PM)_JELLy__ Wrote: Well I would like to have /co i but I basically never vote. My public farms get grieved so often it is faster for me to take matter in my own hands first than having staff over frequently or waiting for a staff. I could just /co i and report the grief on the web so decide it is not grief at all.
I can vote for you, i already vote for 2 other people each day, ginga and nether.
If you want I can vote for you :D
you keep teh muns
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

If you have a smartphone use the voting links on 3G or someone else's wifi, then you're good. It'll be easier to do once you favorite the voting sites. Hope that helps!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I had once the same problem, i just couldnt vote. have you voted for any other servers with the same site?

Also, i totally agree with what you said sbout the new system being fair for new players and unfair for payers which have been here longer. When i got advplayer after 1 and 1/2 years on ht, i was super excited. Then staff just lays down the new system. Great.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!