• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Rainbow 
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: _OmgItzUpset_

Reason for your ban: Disrespecting to others and Killing people.

Who banned you: Arrei

Why should you be unbanned: I should be Unbanned because i was not really getting treated fairly everyone was yelling at me and I could not speak clearly with the person I was intending to sort issues with, which made me frustrated, causing me to be rude in chat. I know that it was uncalled for, however, judging by the attitude in chat everyone was tense and my friend and I felt attacked. I wish to be unbanned as it first, was a very unprofessional ban; second, I'm a new player, and I still need to get the hang of the 100 blocks rule; third, I will try to keep my mouth shut during tense times to perserve peace in the server and lastly, I will obey all rules from now on.

Why do you want to come back: Initially the server was extremely fun and full of welcoming people, and my friends and I were having a good time just playing plain old vanilla. I did not expect everything to get out of hand so quickly, and all I want to do is just play on a friendly server where I can build my own structures. (100 blocks away from anyone obviously.)
[Image: tokyo_ghoul_by_scent_melted-d7p7f04.jpg]

Okay, let's get a couple of things straight here.

First off, this was not the first altercation you've had with someone over building space. You have, by your own admission, already had to move four times. At least one of these conflicts was caused by you building too close to someone and needing another staff member to get involved. If you couldn't learn from these events, how am I to believe you can learn from this one?

Secondly, all I'm seeing here is you trying to pass the blame off onto other people. I see no remorse for what you did, neither the repeated trespasses nor the flagrant disregard for the rules. I only see you telling me that you did these things because you were mad, due to a situation that you got yourself into in the first place, and attempting to challenge the validity of your ban over "professionalism". Guess what? We have no obligation to be professional with rule breakers.

If you hope to be unbanned, I want to see this written into a proper appeal. I don't want excuses for why you did what you did. I want to see that you understand what was wrong with your actions, and I want to be convinced that you will not let such things happen again.

okay i have done another ban appeal it would be great if you right it thank you <3
[Image: tokyo_ghoul_by_scent_melted-d7p7f04.jpg]