Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: _Sandor_Clegane

Reason for your ban: Griefing

Who banned you: Arrei

Why should you be unbanned: I don't actually know what i did, last time i played i slaughtered some villagers and set some villager houses on fire (fire doesnt spread or do damage anyway), the village wasn't hand crafted so i thought it would be fine to raid it.

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b] I think the server has a great and friendly community, i want to be able to join a server where i can chill out and build a nice base without having to worry about getting raided by someone.

That was exactly what you were banned for. Had you paid more attention, you would've found the sign stating the land was claimed, and therefore what you did was significant grief.

and wrecking a village for the hell of it is just a pretty jerkish thing to do but that's another matter entirely

I saw the sign but it had no text for me, I'm incredibly sorry if it really was someones and if I could I would give the person his veggies back and I would fix the damage. Sorry for being a nuisance.

(07-29-2016, 06:36 AM)_Sandor_Clegane Wrote: I saw the sign but it had no text for me, I'm incredibly sorry if it really was someones and if I could I would give the person his veggies back and I would fix the damage. Sorry for being a nuisance.

I guess no one cares, great staff support even if i did do a bad thing atleast i admitted to it and even offered help.
[Image: tumblr_inline_o54940gapW1rx6dqh_500.gif]

Apologies for the wait - I thought I had processed this one already. You have been unbanned, should you wish to return. A good general rule of thumb is to make sure a structure is really unclaimed before trying to do anything with it. They are popular claims, after all.

(08-03-2016, 03:47 AM)Arrei Wrote: Apologies for the wait - I thought I had processed this one already. You have been unbanned, should you wish to return. A good general rule of thumb is to make sure a structure is really unclaimed before trying to do anything with it. They are popular claims, after all.

Thanks dude. I'll make sure i never grief again.
[Image: tumblr_inline_o54940gapW1rx6dqh_500.gif]