Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: DO you agree?
YES!!! I want a similar to the jobs plugin installed on the server
NO!!! It's fine as it is
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The jobs plugin, or any other plugin that alows to get paid for just playing m
(07-30-2016, 03:52 AM)The_Epic_Legend Wrote: uh, the rich don't stay rich if they spend their money, and the poor stay poor caus ethey aren't working, basicly, in Hometown, the Republicans are right
Exactly, the poor stay poor cause they are to lazy to work/vote/sell and the rich get rich cause they do work/vote/sell

maybe if you started a shop? or mined and sold to the server store?
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

Or made a endfarm or something of the like, I made 3k last night just from sales!
Just get a project and put your back into it!! Work hard, it really does pay off.
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

I think the plugin isn't needed. We like to keep the server as vanilla as possible. It's a good idea, however I don't think its needed here. We have a server shop all ready, which helps gain money.
- KatNip

Okay getting money on here is all about if your lazy or not.  I joined this server two days ago and have had about 15k dollars come in to my bank account and about 14k has left.  Its not hard to make money and the people who are poor just arent going mining...
Loving the community!

(08-10-2016, 08:29 AM)Crav Wrote: Okay getting money on here is all about if your lazy or not.  I joined this server two days ago and have had about 15k dollars come in to my bank account and about 14k has left.  Its not hard to make money and the people who are poor just arent going mining...

Exactly, the poor are poor cause they don't do shit to get that money, the rich on the other hand, go mining/elytra hunting/ other shit you can get payed for.

So I don't think the poor should get rewarded for doing nothing to even attempt to make money

(08-10-2016, 07:03 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 08:29 AM)Crav Wrote: Okay getting money on here is all about if your lazy or not.  I joined this server two days ago and have had about 15k dollars come in to my bank account and about 14k has left.  Its not hard to make money and the people who are poor just arent going mining...

Exactly, the poor are poor cause they don't do shit to get that money, the rich on the other hand, go mining/elytra hunting/ other shit you can get payed for.

So I don't think the poor should get rewarded for doing nothing to even attempt to make money

okay, so by that standard, because I'm poor as hell. And well "Don't do shit" doesn't count for me, don't you say? PLUS "Elytra hunting" has become just impossible, because you gotta go to the furthest region s of the end to find anything no, due to people like, (not naming but still stating).

PLUS some of us who rather want to KEEP our resources don't earn money by it. SAY, say, I have 200 diamonds, but I still want to keep them, then that is purely up to me. I want to keep them because I can and want to, but that means I can't make money out of it.

Personally I keep all my resources due to the fact that I need them all. Therefor I hardly have any money. I can't make money out of anything because well the economy is hardly starting up, with seriously unfair buying prices. This doesn't only happen to, but also to other people on the server. The people who care for their resources and don't just go to the shop and sell all their diamonds, WHICH btw DISAPPEAR. Hasn't anyone thought of the fact that they dissapear. AKA we are gonna run out diamonds rather soon, at the current rate I see people selling their diamonds to the server-shop
Let the STEAK rule!!!

(08-10-2016, 07:54 PM)andreasdb39 Wrote:
(08-10-2016, 07:03 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:

okay, so by that standard, because I'm poor as hell. And well "Don't do shit" doesn't count for me, don't you say? PLUS "Elytra hunting" has become just impossible, because you gotta go to the furthest region s of the end to find anything no, due to people like, (not naming but still stating).

PLUS some of us who rather want to KEEP our resources don't earn money by it. SAY, say, I have 200 diamonds, but I still want to keep them, then that is purely up to me. I want to keep them because I can and want to, but that means I can't make money out of it.

Personally I keep all my resources due to the fact that I need them all. Therefor I hardly have any money. I can't make money out of anything because well the economy is hardly starting up, with seriously unfair buying prices. This doesn't only happen to, but also to other people on the server. The people who care for their resources and don't just go to the shop and sell all their diamonds, WHICH btw DISAPPEAR. Hasn't anyone thought of the fact that they dissapear. AKA we are gonna run out diamonds rather soon, at the current rate I see people selling their diamonds to the server-shop

Do jobs for other people then. No resources lost.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

[quote pid='10706' dateline='1470834137']
[quote pid='10705' dateline='1470833644']

okay, so by that standshould we "waste" oir time for thprojects of our own which take alot of time?be we habe prokevtsecause I'm poor as hell. And well "Don't do shit" doesn't count for me, don't you say? PLUS "Elytra hunting" has become just impossible, because you gotta go to the furthest region s of the end to find anything no, due to people like, (not naming but still stating).

[/quote]

[/quote]

... seriously? Like why should we do that? maybe we have pprjects
Let the STEAK rule!!!

(08-12-2016, 01:55 PM)andreasdb39 Wrote: [quote pid='10706' dateline='1470834137']
[quote pid='10705' dateline='1470833644']

okay, so by that standshould we "waste" oir time for thprojects of our own which take alot of time?be we habe prokevtsecause I'm poor as hell. And well "Don't do shit" doesn't count for me, don't you say? PLUS "Elytra hunting" has become just impossible, because you gotta go to the furthest region s of the end to find anything no, due to people like, (not naming but still stating).

[/quote]

... seriously? Like why should we do that? maybe we have pprjects
[/quote]

Why you should do that is the whole fucking point of this thread, you people need money, you don't have anyway of doing that besides working, voting, or selling. Take a short break from your project and do some work. I made 5k in less than 24 hours just by selling! And maybe if you do a job for someone, you'll get payed a lot more than you thought