• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My last post before I leave
I was banned for griefing recently over a simple misunderstanding and made an appeal in the forums. I was called a liar by the person who banned me. 

Now, I'm not here to complain about that. I'm here to complain about the server and a few of the moderators within it.

I'm pretty sure this is going to be deleted anyway but, whatever, here goes.

There's so much hate in the chats. It's ridiculous. I don't understand how a server could have so much hate. There were days where I couldn't even see my screen, or my pickaxe because of how much spam and chaos was in chat at the time. It was never ending.

The moderators were often unhelpful or just plain rude. It's their job to ensure that things go well for the players on the server. And yet sometimes you'd get someone who would be extremely rude or snarky towards a player for no reason.

It's sad, pathetic, and stupid.

I really hope you guys get it sorted out for your sake. 

I won't be returning to Hometown and neither will any of my friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUl9NPPMx8s
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Sorry to hear that, hope you can find another server that fits your needs

Sad to hear that, ive seen many of those same problems on the server after the reset. Before that, it was calm, but now everyone is just trying their best to get few elytras, and while the people with money and time do that, the poor and busy people will get over-ran. People just want to get a headstart, and for them, it doesnt matter if they hurt someones feelings on the way. Mods are having very busy time, if the things ive seen and the rumours ive heard are right. which leads for them to be a little tired for all of this mess. I am not a staff member, and will not ever be, but id be a little tired after all of this chaos too if i was a mod. But im sayig you a goodbye and hope you find another place to fit in.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!