• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have been banned
i was banned from hometown
My minecraft name is LunarGaming
i was banned for greffing
i was banned by Star
i should be unband because i want to help clean up. and i dont gref
i want to help people rebuild their buildings

You're going to need to put more effort into your ban appeal for me to consider it. I banned you because you pillared up using dirt to access a collection of waterways made of cobblestone (which ultimately led to an iron farm). I've already gone ahead and fixed the damage of the grief. The way you said you wanted to help people rebuild their buildings... Is there other grief you've done you want to tell me about? This is a pretty good time to come clean so you can begin back on the server with a clean slate. So now, answer these for me:

1. What other grief have you done?
2. How does griefing affect others?
3. Should I unban you, will you be more cautious in the future?
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(07-30-2016, 11:52 PM)Star Wrote: You're going to need to put more effort into your ban appeal for me to consider it. I banned you because you pillared up using dirt to access a collection of waterways made of cobblestone (which ultimately led to an iron farm).  I've already gone ahead and fixed the damage of the grief. The way you said you wanted to help people rebuild their buildings... Is there other grief you've done you want to tell me about? This is a pretty good time to come clean so you can begin back on the server with a clean slate. So now, answer these for me:

1. What other grief have you done?
2. How does griefing affect others?
3. Should I unban you, will you be more cautious in the future?
1. i meant that i wanted to help people rebuild houses that have been blown up or people are just being super mean just placing blocks blocks allover the place. because across the rode someone has placed blocks like a maniac. plus i like helping people.
2. it makes them mad and very sad. i just got a little curies what was up their.
3. yes you should unban me. i will be more cautious in the future. promise.  Angel

Alright, you're unbanned.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!