• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Villagers for ocean monument
I need someone to bring me 2 villagers to (600,1800). I made a nether portal thinking that might help but when I go through it into the nether and then back again, it leads me to a different nether portal. Is there a way to fix it? I tried boating one from one of my villages but I only got like 1/4 of the way and gave up. I need someone to get me some villagers to (600,1800). I'll pay you back with an ocean monument. I have a few villages but the closest one is 4000 blocks away and doesn't have an ocean nearby. You can use it if it'll help you. Anyone wanna? You can start as soon as you read this, but I only want 1 person toget the villagers so post on the thread if you are going to. I need the villagers within 24 hours but sooner is better. The closes village of mine is around (580, 5800). You can take from there if you're helping. If you don't want the ocean monument, I can give you access to DrEnderman, a village, $500, or 5 stacks of sea lanterns instead.
-DrBot

I'll do it

you need to link a nether portal in the nether to yours in the overworld by doing the math finding the overworld coordinate's exact spot in the nether

(Overworld X & Z Divided By 8 = Nether X & Z
Your Friendly Neighborhood Clumsy Goofball Nerd

Best Playlist Ever (Always Growing):

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...VOYZLv-_MG

If you still need it later I can do it, I use water tunnels and will fill everything back up after.

It's been finished! Thanks guys.
-DrBot