Poll: Do you like this idea
YES!!!
Maybe, it needs some work
NO!!!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mining operation: Clearing out a sea
(08-02-2016, 02:49 PM)ThatDuckSauce Wrote: I can do one, but it'll be as and when as have a newborn to manage too lol

I'll take H4 if you message me its boundaries coords

k H4 will be prepped for you (boundaries underneath the cobble filled with sand. I'll also leave a chest filled with sand for you to clear the water.

You can here by doing /warp Steaksseabase and just go through the door. Your plot will be marked by red stained CLAY
Hope you enjoy your mining!

And congrats on the newborn!
Let the STEAK rule!!!

good luck
[Image: create.png]

Since I have no life and I play this server all the time, I'll do 2 plots- K1 & K2 please.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(08-04-2016, 01:47 AM)Patty Wrote: Since I have no life and I play this server all the time, I'll do 2 plots- K1 & K2 please.

k, they will be prepped, but uhm it'll be in two days, I'll be away tomorrow from the server ... sorry about that
Let the STEAK rule!!!

I want to do J1

Photo 
So whats the plan with it? You just digging down, making an ocean town? What you should do is a bunch of underwater domes, and glass biospheres. It wouldnt be hard, you'd have the sand already. I did the same thing, but much smaller scale.

(that homes built under water)

[Image: 2016_08_05_09_04_52.png]upload photo
[Image: create.png]

(08-05-2016, 03:11 PM)Solid_Brass Wrote: So whats the plan with it? You just digging down, making an ocean town? What you should do is a bunch of underwater domes, and glass biospheres. It wouldnt be hard, you'd have the sand already. I did the same thing, but much smaller scale.

(that homes built under water)

[Image: 2016_08_05_09_04_52.png]upload photo
More of an underwater syfy base Tongue

(08-05-2016, 02:50 PM)miumiaou Wrote: I want to do J1

will be prepared for you, sorry for the long response, having some pc troubles
Let the STEAK rule!!!

This is interesting, its just if players are willing to help. I like how you give them items to help with the process.
- KatNip

(08-11-2016, 05:27 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: This is interesting, its just if players are willing to help. I like how you give them items to help with the process.

Indeed Kat, why not help your fellows a bit when they are helping you Tongue
Let the STEAK rule!!!