• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
medieval fanfic
Photo 
soooo... the last fanfic kinda died Sad  it might get going again someday, but while i was waiting, i came up with an idea. fanfic in medieval time. names shall be little more medieval, such as Rasse: Merasmus, or Frost: Frostee. and like that. no commands, such as fly, eat, speed, and no floating blocks. everything will fall. also no jumping to future with crazy time machines. no inapropriate content, or anything rude against others. if you want to use self-irony, go for it. admins will be city owners, founder will be the king of the kingdom, guardians/mods shall be wizards/mages and all the rest just completely random people. (knights, huntsmen, farmers, etc.) fanfic is fanfic, and story will change a lot during it since there are multiple people doing it. but i beg, please no so radical story changes like jumping from the story to completely different thing without coming back where it started. plz.

ill start. (warning: lot of text incoming. you dont have to read it all, but i highly suggest it. fanfic is like a book youre writing and reading at the same time. do not please post if you are unaware what is happening in the story. do not start your own. if you dont know what inventions were made by medieval times and what didnt exist yet, it ok. i dont know too. PS. phones didnt exist that time.)

It was the century XXXX. it is the land of Hometownia, a beautiful island in the middle of endless sea. in the middle of the land, was a giant tundra desert. nobody knew how big it was exactly, but it covered 70% of the land, so it was pretty big. no towns or structures had been ever on that miserable snow kingdom. in the east, there was a kingdom. it was called Dura Eree, but everyone called it HomeTownia, since it was the biggest kingdom in the land. it was ruled by Frostee, a kind and caring lord with much wisdom. Dura Eree holded 7 citys. in the middle, was the biggest city of them all: the castle where Frostee ruled the land. others were around this city, with atleast 25 miles between eachother. in the South-East, eas another, much smaller kingdom, which was called pixeltownia. it was much smaller than Dura Eree, but it was much more rich, and holded more people in it. PixelTownia had only 3 citys, which the biggest one was ruled by the queen of the PixelTownia: Arayvek. (i didnt get any medieval names for Arayvek, but hey, it sounds medieval already.) PixelTownia was much younger than Dura Eree, but it owned the most gigantic diamond mine in the entirety of HomeTownia. Some say it had so many diamonds, that they could never run out, making diamonds worthless. but those were just rumours, and no one exept Arayvek knew how much diamonds were left, and she was worried. back when the PixelTownia was starting, king Frostee had wanted to destroy the new small kingdom. but his wise adviser, Zanya (ZanyCat) had told him to wait, since the new kingdom could balance the economy. but if the new kingdom would start to taking over larger space, they could crush the new Kingdom. Frostee did listen, and did let the new kingdom to rise. and so was PixelTownia made. the two kindoms traded diamonds for wheat, and gold for stone, and the community was happy. in the very west, behind the gigantic tundra desert, was the small, almost abadonded land of Portalia. it had belong to Frostee and Dura Eree, but one day, a giant hurricane had came, and destroyed the whole Portalia. since nobody knew what hurricane was, they tought that it was the anger of god which destroyed it, and didint even try to build it up again. the theory that god destroyed portalia had got feedback from the dark secret of Portalia: the worlds one and only end and nether portals. everyone tought that god didnt want them to exist and so destroyed them with the hurricane. but they were all wrong. deep in the abadonded Portalia, the nether and End portals were still active, without no one knowing it...
   In the north, there was a jungle. the jungle was all empty, because a wild tribe lived in there, ruling the jungle. king Frostee did not see the jungle tribe as a problem: in fact, Frostee and Arayvek did not even remember the jungle did exist. they had better and more important things to do... the whole island was surrounded by mountains. most of them were made from bedrock, making it impossible to see whats behind them, and no one was even intrested. except, for one of them... a young citizen of Dura Eree, named Wolfee (Wolfie12) had been living simple town life for her whole life. until this day. she lived with her family, in a small apartment in Dura Erees middle town, where Frostees castle was rising. until one day, someone knocked Wolfees door....

it was one of the 2 healers on the island, and he was known as The Healer. Good day young lady, he said with a calm voice. I am The Healer, i come from a family with 4 generations of healers, and i need your assistance.
Wolfee looked at him for a second, before stepping outside and closing the door. Why do you need me? i am just a normal girl...... The Healer looked at Wolfee and smiled. You are the chosen one, and i have assembled a team to go on a quest to slay a monster that has taken over Old Hometownia, king Frostee refuses to send his knights to our help. so i need you! The Healer explained. let me think about that.....
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King

They all died, except one certain Lord...
...and one very, very poor peasant village.

If this post restarts this slightly dead fanfic I will be happy.

Posted from a shitty windows 10 tablet using public WiFi in a GDR shopping centre in the hinterlands of civilisation. Fun.
The world has moved on, they say...

it was lord Stark of old hometownia, he had set out on a quest to kill the mythical beast aswell, he was part of the companionship with the healer and wolfee, but he never saw them untill......
"Permit my hazard into your plight. Once life sucked, now 'tis alright?" -Epros, Okage Shadow King