Minecraft name:
Tyreaq

Reason for your ban:
Mass Griefing
X-ray

Who banned you:
Grimm/Kat

Why should you be unbanned:
I should be unbanned because my acts came out of frustration because we were making good
progress on a build. After it was taken away from us because we didn't get the proper
permission, I thought it would be a good idea to grief because I was so frustrated. I realize
now the consequences of such actions and how this really is not worth it. I liked playing
on this server for the time that I had even though I broke the rules. I should have followed
them better and I promise to follow and comply with all of the rules if I do get unbanned.
For x-ray I used it as a short period of time because I wanted to get full diamond armor.
Obviously this was a stupid idea on my part because this is part of the reason I got banned.
I will also make sure to not use x-ray again if I do get this appeal accepted.

Why do you want to come back:
Although I made the mistake of building within the 100 block radius I always enjoy playing
on survival servers. I enjoy this because it is a little more relaxing especially because
there is no PvP aspect. This allows me to work on my own progress and not have to worry about
fighting people. I messed up due to being frustrated. I understand this is no excuse but the
reason for my frustration was because we spent hours on a build which ended up being nothing
because the girl that we built to close to was not okay with it. So I was not being myself
and caused harm for no reason what so ever. I believe my actions will change now because I
realize the consequences of breaking these rules and how it is not worth it.

Note:
I have been IP banned and I have the same IP address as LighSkinPapi.

I hope you understand :)

Yeah, you're not coming back. The completion of our tutorial is a tacit contract with the server that you both agreed to and would follow all the rules we listed. Not only did you cheat for your own benefit, you are obviously controlled too much by your own emotions as evidenced by your mass-griefing. Both of these offenses by themselves is enough to warrant a permanent ban, too. The fact you did both shows us that you do not care about nor respect our server, so you will be treated in kind.

As for your IP-ban, LighSkinPapi is banned–as I'm sure you're aware of–so he'll have to see if his appeal is accepted before we even consider unbanning your shared IP.

Locking thread; find a new server. If you post another ban appeal, you will be forum-banned for spamming the forums since you will never be allowed back on the server anyway.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook