Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Ban
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: Evilpig920

Reason for your ban: Using alts during a temp ban

Who banned you: DK

Why should you be unbanned: I was having a lot of fun on the winter event, but I got temp banned for cheating, so I used an ALT account to bypass the temp ban. I was not planning on cheating with the alt account (Because I couldn't, and ill get banned). But I really wanted to play the winter event because it was fun. Hometown is a very good server because it is run very well and it has a stable economy. I am truly sorry and I will not do it again. 

Why do you want to come back: I really like hometown because there is a lot of potential for players to succeed. The economy is stable, and it is run well. I have quite a lot of friends on the server and they want me back. Lets hope we can get this conflict solved so we can learn to trust each other again.

Thanks, evilpig

So, immediately after you were unbanned, you decided to cheat, multiple times, during the games at the Winter Event. Then you decided to cirumvent your tempban with an alt, upgrading your tempban to a full ban. Then you make an appeal saying pretty much the same thing as you said in your last appeal.

Tell me why I should even consider unbanning you.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

(01-06-2016, 12:00 PM)I\m DK_ Wrote: So, immediately after you were unbanned, you decided to cheat, multiple times, during the games at the Winter Event. Then you decided to cirumvent your tempban with an alt, upgrading your tempban to a full ban. Then you make an appeal saying pretty much the same thing as you said in your last appeal.

Tell me why I should even consider unbanning you.

Because I have a lot of friends that really want me unbanned. I also can help the server, I have a YouTube channel with over 100 subs and I can give the server a shoutout. I really like hometown and I used the alt because the server is so fun. I know you don't trust me but please unban me. I am tired of getting banned and I want to not get banned again. I will try my best to not break the rules again.

(01-05-2016, 07:22 AM)Evilpig920 Wrote: Hometown is a very good server because it is run very well and it has a stable economy.
The economy is stable, and it is run well.
I have quite a lot of friends on the server and they want me back. 

(01-07-2016, 05:10 AM)Evilpig920 Wrote: Because I have a lot of friends that really want me unbanned. 

(12-29-2015, 09:04 AM)Evilpig920 Wrote: I am also a V.I.P 3 and I can be vital to the hometown economy.
I have a lot of friends on the server and they want me come back.
I have spent WAY more hours on hometown than any other server. It is run very well, it has a stable economy and it has a lot of nice people. I truly think this is one of the best server out there. 

(01-02-2016, 09:59 AM)Evilpig920 Wrote: I am also a V.I.P 3 and I can be vital to the hometown economy.
I have a lot of friends on the server and they want me come back.  I have spent WAY more hours on hometown than any other server.
It is run very well, it has a stable economy and it has a lot of nice people. I truly think this is one of the best server out there. 

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not seeing anything new in any of your appeals. Some of this is literally the exact same thing. It took you a single day to break the rules again, and you're asking for us to "trust you again". When you decided to cheat during the event, I was being nice and settled for a tempban. But then you decided to break another rule, and circumvent your ban with your alt, instead of waiting out your tempban. You've used up all of my patience, and "I will try my best to not break the rules again." just doesn't cut it.

(01-07-2016, 05:10 AM)Evilpig920 Wrote: I also can help the server, I have a YouTube channel with over 100 subs and I can give the server a shoutout. 

[Image: 2XYUG.gif]

Appeal denied.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Oh well minecraft is dead anyway