• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's me .. "DemonicBitch"
Server you were banned on (SMP):HomeTown survival

Minecraft name:SexStar

Reason for your ban: Building bad things, Causing drama and disrespect people.

Who banned you: Dk

Why should you be unbanned: Well its been a very long time, a year .. totally one year! i know i was a really bad player in the past and i really hurt a lot of people around with my language , buildings and acting ,i treated everyone like I was their master and I annoyed most of Hometown's staff members when they wanted to help me, I really remember how bad i was in the past! And i promise it won't happen ever again, i saw and lived with a lot of problems in the past i felt so down and broken so i wanted to bring troubles and shit to people who were my friends, i've lost many of them because of my bad behavior, you won't know till it happens to you! Iireally regret how did I act in the past,  You all didn't know how I felt and I'm really sorry for mixing in real stuff things and problems to a friendly minecraft server I wanted people to feel who am I and how I lived and I'm really sorry about that mistake i did  and i even said a lot of lies to make people sad such as faking my death and cancer and I'm sorry for doing that , After baning i apply'd and got unbanned and i didn't even follow the rules to avoid being banned again i went more "Wild" and selfish i regret everything i did i really wish if i could bring back those old times to fix what i did to you guys I'm really ashamed and sorry of what i done to all of my friends and staff! i've lost 3 of the best people i've ever met because of my drama and lies and that wont happen again .

I think i should be unbanned because I'm older now and I'm sure i wont repeat my old mistakes that i did back .. I'm really sorry i really understand that apologizing doesn't work all the time and you guys are sick of me causing drama and being selfish around yall i promise nothing of that will happen again! I'll be so good and nobel from now on and i wont ever cause drama or lie ever again! I just wanna come back to the most lovely server I've ever seen I'm sorry .

Why do you want to come back : I wanna come back to see all of my friends because i know i they are hurt because of my lies and my old behavior i never felt so lost after getting banned from here i really miss this server's players! I'm bigger now and i really understand whats wrong to say and to do now unlike old times all of that thanks to my family , friends and doctor. I wanna come back to see the lovely bright staff and to hear their lovely jokes  i wanna come back to see if Julian will ever be online again or to talk to me! i wanna see my old buildings my old memories that ive made of being around here! no more bullshit now its the time for me to be apply and wish to be unbanned! I'm really sorry i wont do anything ever again! Hope ya'll give me a chance to prove that i changed i really did,
even if my appeal wasn't good enough of those stuff ive caused in the past and i didn't get unban I'll always thank who tired to fix me and make me better .. Thank yall <3

You say that you've matured in the past year, and that you won't repeat your old mistakes, but it's only about 6 months ago that you were harassing me on Skype, with some rather interesting insults. You hadn't changed your behaviour one bit in the 6 months between your ban and then.

You were told when you were unbanned that if you broke the rules one more time, the next would be your final ban. We meant it then, just as I meant it when I denied your appeal a year ago.

Basically, no.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Lock the thread, I have nothing to say now , I tired my best to apologize and show how wrong I was and you didn't even listen .
I asked if there was any chance for me to get unbanned and other staff said you might be ! But I realized now how wrong I was to write an appeal again because the mod who banned me was DK how sweet! First of all when I built that gaint cock in the past with a fanfic story about you and star in it! While u was building and some other player was watching he liked the idea and Juliet and I were excited to see how you going to act and when I disconnected and came back I found myself banned for "Building obiv*idk* buildings" I remember I read most of the server's rules and I didn't find any rule about the cock thing! All I remember is that I wrote a thread in the past about building the WW2 Nazi cross "WW2 Project" by AngelicBrit and people told me that a lot of players got banned for building the Nazi Symbol I didn't know anything about building a cock bullshit! And I remember when I abused that creative glitch I got banned and when I apply'd Sio told me something like this " If you do anything wrong again , you will be banned so be good " and I fucked up again! but I really didn't mean it or know about the cock rule! I didn't even know about that building rule I thought it was about the Nazi cross anyway lets forget the past, All I remember when I opened my skype and say u online " 6 months ago" so I started to insult ya because you acted like a dick to me and i read admok's old application when he said "Rip brit grimm banned her etc..." and you shared it to public i really hate'd yai remember how much pain u caused me while playing you didn't even warn me or told me about building that huge dick! why didn't u warn me in the skype? or told me when i came back? You know that i didn't know and yes u wanted to me to do anything so u could ban me again! You knew that all i cared about in HomeTown was my best friends who haven't ever came online again such as Juliet rip her idk what happened to her and i miss her like crazy! All i remember that i was a bad player to everyone but i remember how much did i really love this server, anyway i wont be unbanned and u know u gonna reply a lot of pain and shit to me so I wont respond again i hope you lock the thread! I guess i'll be stuck in real life issues from now on ! I'll try to apply next year maybe your forgiveness feelings will evoluve. See ya later DK

(08-03-2016, 01:47 PM)Britney John Wrote: u know u gonna reply a lot of pain and shit to me

If you think I wanna waste more time on this appeal, then you're sorely mistaken.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

(08-03-2016, 10:20 PM)DK_ Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 01:47 PM)Britney John Wrote: u know u gonna reply a lot of pain and shit to me

If you think I wanna waste more time on this appeal, then you're sorely mistaken.

Hmm okay? What I'm suppost to do now? Apologize more and show ya how wrong I was? Duuuuh?! Are we in housewives fucking show?

(08-02-2016, 11:58 PM)Britney John Wrote: Reason for your ban: Building bad things, Causing drama and disrespect people.

Good to see how much you've changed in the last 6 months after your last comment on this thread, still dramatic when you don't get your way.

Locking thread; find a new server.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook