Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal (Arrei)
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):smp.hometownmc.com
[b]Minecraft name:[/b] zbones12

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Grief

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Arrei

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I think I should be unbanned because I have generally kept to
myself and I was friendly when others came. I even put a chest of some supplies outside of my house.
I can only guess what I did. (Broke some end rods and let a zombie out of a box?) Which was not
claimed so I thought it would be fine? (I'm a newer member)

[b]Why do you want to come back:I would like to come back because I have spent the last few days
collecting a lot of resources for a project I have in mind to build. It would be a lot of time down
the drain.

The zombies in question were named with a name tag and kept inside an enclosed hut with signs telling people not to intrude on them. When you first joined the server, the very first thing you saw coming into the tutorial was a display for our rules on griefing. When you began the quiz following that, the very first question you were asked was when it was okay to grief. Do you remember the answer to the question? Do you see why what you did was wrong now?

(08-04-2016, 04:11 AM)Arrei Wrote: The zombies in question were named with a name tag and kept inside an enclosed hut with signs telling people not to intrude on them. When you first joined the server, the very first thing you saw coming into the tutorial was a display for our rules on griefing. When you began the quiz following that, the very first question you were asked was when it was okay to grief. Do you remember the answer to the question? Do you see why what you did was wrong now?

Yes, I see what I did wrong now. I can repay the person perhaps since I let the zombie out?

(08-05-2016, 07:52 AM)zbones12 Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 04:11 AM)Arrei Wrote: The zombies in question were named with a name tag and kept inside an enclosed hut with signs telling people not to intrude on them. When you first joined the server, the very first thing you saw coming into the tutorial was a display for our rules on griefing. When you began the quiz following that, the very first question you were asked was when it was okay to grief. Do you remember the answer to the question? Do you see why what you did was wrong now?

Yes, I see what I did wrong now. I can repay the person perhaps since I let the zombie out?

[Image: j5dt9PR.png]
- KatNip

You are unbanned.