Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal Edited
Heart 
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: IBeDuckLord

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I AM VERY SORRY AND I WON'T DO THIS AGAIN! I did grief. But only because I thought no-one would find out (I derped out a bit on that one). I understand this is wrong, selfish and stupid, and it makes others unhappy. I can replace the melon seeds and whatever else. I am sorry. Please apologize to my victims (I can't think of a better word) if you don't think I should be added back, if this is the case, I fully understand! Thank You for your time. Smile

Why do you want to come back: I love this server and i play with a lot of friends (Jackal_, McTreevil, XpSpredators and others) and don't want to be left out of our awesome town and the great memories we have created in such a short time! I hope you consider me as it would make me respect your considerable work for the server further. This is one of the few SMP servers where I have a good time. I care so much and it would mean the world to me if i was unbanned Smile

the it was my friend thing is a lie, i was in the skype call. also, this is so low on content i don't think you care about the server enough to write at least a paragraph. Even my scp-rp admin application was longer than this. also, why are you arguing with the reason you were banned. this is very foolish

(08-04-2016, 02:49 AM)Orithorax Wrote: the it was my friend thing is a lie, i was in the skype call. also, this is so low on content i don't think you care about the server enough to write at least a paragraph. Even my scp-rp admin application was longer than this. also, why are you arguing with the reason you were banned. this is very foolish

sorry... who are you?

(08-04-2016, 02:51 AM)IBeDuckLord Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 02:49 AM)Orithorax Wrote: the it was my friend thing is a lie, i was in the skype call. also, this is so low on content i don't think you care about the server enough to write at least a paragraph. Even my scp-rp admin application was longer than this. also, why are you arguing with the reason you were banned. this is very foolish

sorry... who are you?

im the person in the skype call with you when you did this, along with dan matty and rayaan

(08-04-2016, 02:53 AM)Orithorax Wrote:
(08-04-2016, 02:51 AM)IBeDuckLord Wrote:

sorry... who are you?

im the person in the skype call with you when you did this, along with dan matty and rayaan

oh hi paul did they messaged you about what happened hahahahahahahahahaha

This appeal is lacking. To start off, I had three people tell me about grief. Your name came up in the logs all three times. 1) You griefed /warp publicfarm you removed a stone slab causing water to go everywhere and removing about 20 melon seeds. 2) You had griefed Chicken. Chicken had claimed a desert temple and you had removed quite a few blocks from it, along with your friends, however you removed the majority of it. 3) You had broken into Hiyoko's farm. You pillared up and broke where the mobs drop down and die. None of this involves you griefing your friends. I suggest you say what you did, why you know its wrong, and that you're sorry for what you have done.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/GLMKt
- KatNip