• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Voting Sites are Weird
Yeah I am planning to remove the mcforums link and replace it with a more reliable website
Does the minecraftservers.org website glitch also? I've had some reports of it not working. I could replace both of them

I'm also having issues with the 3rd website. It usually doesn't work, either telling me I already voted or just refusing to let me. I'm not trying for top voter, but I am frustrated that my vote count is not increasing (for the ranks) and that I'm missing out on that extra $5.
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

Added the new website and removed the second site

Will anything be done about the third one before next month, Frost? I've heard more troubles on the second (which seems to be working for me, though I haven't tracked if the votes carry over to Top Voter yet) from other players, but the third had been giving at least a few of us a hard time and still is for me. Hoping it lets me vote when next month starts. Top Voter is fun to try for when I'm on here every day anyway.

All three worked for the first time in 23 days! Thank you, Frost!

If you get a problem where it doesn't log your character, it could have just logged your ip and not your account. Try it again on a different internet connection or use something to hide your ip.

I voted twice today, made sure it was under my name but only one registered :/ no $5 for me
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024