Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Strawberry_Kona)
Server you were banned on: HomeTown

Minecraft name: Strawberry_Kona

Reason for your ban:trespassing

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: Because I did not know that you could be banned for walking through someones property, was just trying to get home with my horse and going through this property.  I didn't realize my mistake and i hope that i can be unbanned so i can learn from my mistake.  Big Grin  Everyone is supper nice on this server and i hope i can come back on cause i love playing with people that care about other things than themselves Big Grin

Why do you want to come back: Because i love this server. It's the only server i play on that actually have staff on at almost all times.The staff are fair and the chat is good fun. I also love being able to swap materials/money with other people without having to collect it myself in order to purchase other materials.

Please reply..... I just really want to be on Hometown.... but i cant cause i went on someones property....

We have our own lives and schedules to keep in order. Please wait for Kat to reply.

In actual fact, you trespassed my area. You brought over 5 horses via my warp. If you hadn't realized it is sealed off for a reason. I do not want/like people in my area, hence why my warp is sealed off and is protected. You had removed blocks next to my house and attempted to get in. If you're unbanned, do you agree to moving your horses away from my warp and find another way to take them back to your home?
- KatNip

Yes I agree, i will move the horses away from your claim, I have to get the one horse that i was trying to get home, home in order to us my saddle to move the others, the only problem is I cannot get to the horses you would like to be removed with out being able to get out of the box area, but in other words, thank you for your time Big Grin and thanks for giving me another chance if i do get unbanned.

Strawberry_Kona

You have been unbanned

Thank you for the 2nd chance!!! <3