• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BloodOathKeeper Ban Appeal (For your consideration(
Server you were banned on (SMP): Survival server

Minecraft name: Used to be either CapnCrunchySpam or The ManicMagician and is currently BloodOathKeeper again.

Reason for your ban: "Being a nuisance" (I was being a downer and antagnoistic.)

Who banned you: Pretty sure it was a group decision.

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because it's been quite a bit since I was banned. My behavior was inexcusable at the time, whether it be me spamming the forum, or just the way I was treating people at the time and for that I apologize to the staff and the people who may have fell victim to the way I was acting. I have no idea how long ago my ban was, but if I were to be unbanned I will be on my best behavior, to avoid being a nuisance to the players and staff as I was before. I can understand if this will be shot down or denied immediately, but I figured I'd give an appeal a shot again after it's been awhile. I can elaborate more if you guys so wish I do so, I am willing to apologize to specific individuals if they are still upset with me, and I will promise to behave in a more civil manner rather than the way I was acting before. 

Why do you want to come back: I put a lot of work into the server firstly, secondly, I still have some friends who play on here and I would like to be able to play on here with them again, and thirdly, the server, despite my negative attitude towards in the past, had always been a place for me to be able to take things easy and just chill out on. Again, I would very much appreciate a consideration and a possible unbanning but if you feel like it wouldn't be worth the risk, effort, etc to bring me back, I would understand. 

(08-04-2016, 05:48 AM)Cwe4445 Wrote: Minecraft name: BloodOathKeeper

Who banned you: Pretty sure it was a group decision.

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because it's been quite a bit since I was banned. My behavior was inexcusable at the time, whether it be me spamming the forum, or just the way I was treating people at the time and for that I apologize to the staff and the people who may have fell victim to the way I was acting.

Yes, your actions are inexcusable, which is why you were permanently banned.  You're not coming back, don't make any more appeals or you may be forum-banned for spamming the forums, again.

You told us before you would change your ways and we let you back, then you were banned again for the exact same issues and you decided to go ballistic in response to us denying you.

I'm sure you must've heard this song before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

Locking thread; find another server/forums.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook