Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal I made a new one because i thought u might not see
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: IBeDuckLord

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I AM VERY SORRY AND I WON'T DO THIS AGAIN! I did grief. But only because I thought no-one would find out (I derped out a bit on that one). I understand this is wrong, selfish and stupid, and it makes others unhappy. I can replace the melon seeds and whatever else. I am sorry. Please apologize to my victims (I can't think of a better word) if you don't think I should be added back, if this is the case, I fully understand! Thank You for your time. Smile 

Why do you want to come back: I love this server and i play with a lot of friends (Jackal_, McTreevil, XpSpredators and others) and don't want to be left out of our awesome town and the great memories we have created in such a short time! I hope you consider me as it would make me respect your considerable work for the server further. This is one of the few SMP servers where I have a good time. I care so much and it would mean the world to me if i was unbanned Smile If there is a way we could have a conversation if you don't decide to let me back in that would be great!

You have been fully honest in this appeal. I will be asking a Mod/Admin to unban you.
Welcome back to hometown don't mess up again.
- KatNip

Looks like you're unbanned already, welcome back.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!