• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got banned.
Question 
So I got banned. before you just trash this one just hear me out and read it.

Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: JMGBearBear

Reason for your ban: So I got banned for Spam/Racism/Annoyance. The racism part I do get because I made a reference with the N word in it, how ever I don't understand the spam and the annoyance. So if I put 4 fs in friend does it count as spam? I put "F-f-f-friend zoned!" in the text and got banned 10 seconds after.  Now there is annoyance... So I was just talking in the chat to the people having fun and I wasn't harassing, spamming, trying to get a point across, or anything like that. I was just talking but then for some reason I got banned. When I got banned I was in the middle of typing something to the admins to (I can't remember). 

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Yes I did say a racist thing but 1 warning isn't enough for a ban. I didn't spam I just used 4 fs in the word friend, and how was I being annoying?? That's just a dumb way to ban someone. Huh

(08-04-2016, 11:06 PM)Roam Wrote: So I got banned. before you just trash this one just hear me out and read it.

Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: JMGBearBear

Reason for your ban: So I got banned for Spam/Racism/Annoyance. The racism part I do get because I made a reference with the N word in it, how ever I don't understand the spam and the annoyance. So if I put 4 fs in friend does it count as spam? I put "F-f-f-friend zoned!" in the text and got banned 10 seconds after.  Now there is annoyance... So I was just talking in the chat to the people having fun and I wasn't harassing, spamming, trying to get a point across, or anything like that. I was just talking but then for some reason I got banned. When I got banned I was in the middle of typing something to the admins to (I can't remember). 

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Yes I did say a racist thing but 1 warning isn't enough for a ban. I didn't spam I just used 4 fs in the word friend, and how was I being annoying?? That's just a dumb way to ban someone. Huh

Apart from myself, there were two other staff-members who had their ban-hammers ready over your head.  You were getting banned by someone, so don't argue against that point about being annoying.  You were.

Also,
[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_08_04_at_11_54_27_AM.png]
you left out the part where after your ban, you decided to come back on an alt-account to circumvent your ban, which results in a permanent IP-ban.

Long story short, you fucked up and you're not coming back.  Appeal denied; locking thread.  If you post any more ban appeals or annoying comments, you will be forum-banned.  Find a new server to irritate.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook