• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offer taken!
I really want to terraform high cliffs and finish my builds faster, but I've been struggling to do so without the ability to /fly. I've wanted to buy VIP 2 for a long time now (almost entirely just for the /fly command), but I simply don't have the money to do so...

If anyone is willing, I would like to offer $20,000 in-game cash to whoever is willing to buy me VIP 2. I already have VIP 1, which means that VIP 2 is discounted to $20 US dollars for my account. 

The HomeTown shop offers $5,000 in-game cash for $10, and $13,500 in-game cash for $20, meaning that you would receive at least $7,000 more in-game currency from this deal than you would by simply spending $20 on the currency deals in shop.

If anyone is interested in this offer, please either comment below, or by private message (on forums, or in-game)!

Offer taken by Undormant!

(08-11-2016, 11:29 AM)Susiron Wrote: I really want to terraform high cliffs and finish my builds faster, but I've been struggling to do so without the ability to /fly. I've wanted to buy VIP 2 for a long time now (almost entirely just for the /fly command), but I simply don't have the money to do so...

If anyone is willing, I would like to offer $20,000 in-game cash to whoever is willing to buy me VIP 2. I already have VIP 1, which means that VIP 2 is discounted to $20 US dollars for my account. 

The HomeTown shop offers $5,000 in-game cash for $10, and $13,500 in-game cash for $20, meaning that you would receive at least $7,000 more in-game currency from this deal than you would by simply spending $20 on the currency deals in shop.

If anyone is interested in this offer, please either comment below, or by private message (on forums, or in-game)!

Hey, I'm interested, am I the first to show interest?
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

(08-11-2016, 02:54 PM)undormant Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 11:29 AM)Susiron Wrote: I really want to terraform high cliffs and finish my builds faster, but I've been struggling to do so without the ability to /fly. I've wanted to buy VIP 2 for a long time now (almost entirely just for the /fly command), but I simply don't have the money to do so...

Hey, I'm interested, am I the first to show interest?
To my knowledge you are Big Grin
(assuming I don't have any mail on the server); I'll check to see if I have any mail there, but if I don't then you are definitely the first, and the offer is completely open to you if interested!

EDIT: You are the first to show interest, mhmm

I'm rich now thanks lol
Come visit my base and shop at:

/WARP MESA

(08-11-2016, 04:48 PM)undormant Wrote: I'm rich now thanks lol

And now I can fly! Ty as well Big Grin

Congrats on VIP2 susi :333
- KatNip

Susi WOW Gratz!! Gotta LOVE the love on this server!
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024