Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (Arayvek)
Exclamation 
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown Mc

Minecraft name: McTreevil

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: Arayvek

Why should you be unbanned: I know what i did was wrong, but i felt it was their fault for not claiming it. I won't do it to anyone again I wasn't thinking at the time and realize my mistake. I will respect your opinion if you feel you can't trust me. Thank you for your time

Why do you want to come back: I am only a new member and have spent a lot of time on this server with my friends. I really like this server and was building a town with my friends and i had a lot of memories. This is also one of the few SMP servers with a good, strong community that isn't pay to win and mass murder everyone. I hope you understand that I know griefing is wrong and won't ever do it again.

I was called for itemframe grief in a shop, which turned out to be you and a friend, evidenced here: http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Arayve...t=3&page=1

Although I am glad that you admitted it, saying that it was their fault for not protecting it is unacceptable. You cannot hold the victim accountable for your actions.

If you retract that statement, I will be glad to unban you.

I worded it in a way that wasn't exactly what i meant, but i shouldn't have done it, even if it wasn't claimed. I didn't think and I am sorry for wasting your and the victim's time. I will make sure i don't do it again

In that case, I'm unbanning you. Welcome back to HomeTown.

Thank you very much, I appreciate it