• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message Problem with "Halberdson"
Hello i would like to report a problem, i have the Image Screen shot but i don't know how to insert it as its not on a Webpage (I'm also new to this Forms). My Problem is player IGN: Halberdson sent me a message Via /mail send that reads "YOU ARE BLOCKING MY ROAD. MOVE OR BE ROLLED BACK". I see many problems with this as my home has been built in the same location since i started the server and i was the first person to build on that peice of land so to be told i will be evicted if i don't agree is a tad bit annoying. Also i was banned because i built under this players wall, i mannaged to get unbanned after a mounth, so maybe this is that players way of getting back at me. Please get back to me on how this can be sorted.

Yours ConnorF_
(I have tried to include the Screen shot but im not sure if it worked)

[img=731x768]2016-08-06_19.05.08.png[/img]

We're talking about this, hang tight.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Okay, in case Halberdson doesn't see this, we've decided that you're fine to stay where you are. He can move his road around your house if he still wants to create it out in that direction.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(08-07-2016, 03:07 AM)Star Wrote: Okay, in case Halberdson doesn't see this, we've decided that you're fine to stay where you are. He can move his road around your house if he still wants to create it out in that direction.

Thank you very Much Star, i love this server so much, the Staff are not ignorent or un-fair. Thank you