• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
get kiked while in credits
i keep getting kicked because I jumped in the end portal to home now I get kicked in credits Huh could you make it 10-15min idle time before getting kicked

wut :?
-Chicky

in the end warp i jumped through the portal back to the over world and now i get countinusly kicked becuse the credits take 10 mins

Maybe a mod can to you to spawn. I thought jumping in the end portal just teleported you to spawn.
-DrBot

Rip :/ I've never had to go through the credits when I went through the portal
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

Stop going through the end portal

Ps; to speed up the credits click the escape button

(08-07-2016, 04:00 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Stop going through the end portal

just do /home or go to a warp, or even /spawn. Then you wont get the credits.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(08-07-2016, 11:53 AM)Patty Wrote: Rip :/ I've never had to go through the credits when I went through the portal

Its when you go through the portal in the end to come back to the overworld. If you haven't hit the credits, maybe the server thinks you have already completed the game? Check your acheivements.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(08-12-2016, 05:45 PM)Penguin Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 11:53 AM)Patty Wrote: Rip :/ I've never had to go through the credits when I went through the portal

Its when you go through the portal in the end to come back to the overworld. If you haven't hit the credits, maybe the server thinks you have already completed the game? Check your acheivements.

The credits show up no matter what every time you jump through

(08-12-2016, 05:50 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 05:45 PM)Penguin Wrote:

The credits show up no matter what every time you jump through

When I go through it, it never shows up for me. Anyways, there is no way to solve the overall problem.
- KatNip