Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server : smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: CristianoGreen

Reason for your ban: X - raying

Who banned you: Grimm_wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I'm sorry for x - raying and i will never ever do it again! Staff on this server are really nice and so are the members. I shouldn't have ever hacked ;( I'm very very sorry. I will never ever ever do it again I promise! I will delete the mod right now!

Why do you want to come back: I wanna come back because i love this server and i promise I will not hack ever again! Smile This is the best 1.10 survival server I've seen! I have never seen anything like it! So please un ban me. Oh yeah! Maybe try looking up for a Anti - Xray Plugin if it's not too much trouble. Once again very sorry i love this server so much and the people on it, The staff are very nice and i just wanna come back. So Please consider me in just once more. X - Raying is bad because other people work really hard for their stuff when you just have to press a key and mine towards it. X -raying effected the economy because X - rayers basically get unlimited money. I have learned my lesson and I apologize for x -raying. I understand the consequences and will never do it again.

[Image: lTV9Xf1.png]
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
- KatNip

(08-07-2016, 08:05 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: [Image: lTV9Xf1.png]
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Ok kat! I will start editing! Smile

(08-07-2016, 08:03 PM)CristianoGreen Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: I'm sorry for x - raying and i will never ever do it again! Staff on this server are really nice and so are the members. I was a [Vip1] So i think that should count towards something. So please. Just 1 more chance. I know it was wrong. I shouldn't have ever hacked ;( I'm very very sorry. I will never ever ever do it again I promise! I will delete the mod right now!

For starters, players' ranks hold no special treatment for when the make a ban appeal, which is done out of fairness and preventing any bias.  With that being said, we weren't always so lenient with x-ray bans.  There was a point where we automatically perma-banned players not matter their status when they were caught x-raying–this included [VIP3]s who donated $45 to the server.  Take this into consideration and realize how lucky you are to have been banned in this period of HomeTown history.

Second, if you know it was wrong and still did it, then you had no consideration of the server in mind and I expect this appeal to be improved.  If you want to be unbanned, then you'll need to show an in-depth understanding of why x-raying is bad.  This "test" is administered to both allow you to understand the full extent of your actions and why you should never x-ray on any server.  It's simple, there are 5 parts/questions that you need to answer with a whole paragraph each; these are short-essay questions.  Essentially, you're writing an essay.  If you complete it sufficiently, then you have a good chance at being unbanned.

Here are the questions:
- Why x-raying/cheating is bad by its nature?
- How does x-raying/cheating affect others?
- How does x-raying/cheating affect the server's economy?
- How will you take this moment and learn from it, and how will you apply it to playing legitimately?
- Finally, an apology after fully understanding the consequences.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook