Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
(NEW) Ban Appeal (KawaiiGirl741)
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: KawaiiGirl741

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I fully admit to stealing things. When I built my first how I completely forgot about the rule where you can build within 100 blocks of someone. There was a stone wall and I didn't really see it until my house was finished. I knew there was a rule for no 1x1 block pillars and I thought it was just one of those things. So i broke it and thought nothing of it. But, the next day I had mail saying things about how people had to roll it back and how I had to move my house, so i left peacefully. I also vaguely remember taking an end rod from somewhere but I dont remember where and I (ignorantly) thought nothing of it. There also was a time when I went to /warp Jellyend (I thought the farm was public because I didn't read the sign) So, when I went to open the door I accidentally placed a torch. When I broke it I also broke the block of clay under it. When I went to go chase the block I (again, Ignorantly) jumped into the void trying to get it. I told people and someone (I don't remember who) fixed it. I fully admit to my mistakes and regret them. I should have asked about the wall, and I should have tried to get an end rod fairly, and I should have read the signs at jellyend.

Why do you want to come back: I want to redeem myself. I want to redeem myself and I want to be a better person. This server is one of my favorites purely because of the other players and staff. It makes the server fun. I know that no amount of time or money or anything like that can redeem myself, but my future actions can.

To everyone who I have hurt, I put out this apology; I'm sorry for what I may have done to you, and I strive to be a better person then I was before.

Oh god, a bunch of yada yada. In my reply to your first appeal thread, I said I rolled back 951 items that you stole -- clue stick to head -- none of this other rambling nonsense.

So taking 951 saplings from the public tree farm is not theft in your mind. The signs explicitly say:

"These saplings are only for replanting this you may not take any for your personal use!"

These signs are on many pillars that you walked by to empty all the saplings from all the chests. And they were right beside the 2 chests down the stairs that you emptied -- absolutely no way you could have missed seeing them.

You were at the tree farm a day earlier harvesting and replanting from the chests, you didn't just wander in. You came back just to empty all the chests of saplings. You did not harvest or replant -- just take the saplings -- a LOT of saplings -- like 15 stacks of saplings!

You are either totally clueless or purposely evading the issue.

Either way, I have had enough. Appeal denied. Perma ban. IP ban. Find another server.
/Rowebot

So, even if the server resets I can never come back? Because I payed REAL money to be a rank on the server.

Kawaiigirl, I asked other staff to review this case. Things did not feel right. I was told that we were talking past each other and I was confusing you with my long replies.

You were banned for the theft of 951 saplings from the chests at the public tree farm. The signs at the farm said the saplings were only for replanting at the farm. They were not for personal use.

Please do a "New Reply" in this thread and answer the 4 questions below. Give me a sentence or two, not just yes or no.

Why did you take the saplings?

Why is taking the saplings wrong?

What should you have done instead?

If we unban you, will you be good and not do this again?

The 100 rule trespass, 1x1 pillar and clay block at jellyend were already taken care of in the past and forgiven already. The end rod is the 1 item you talked about that I forgive you for now. Only the 951 tree saplings need to be explained.
/Rowebot

I took the saplings because I didn't really take a a second glace at the signs. It said somthing about only taking them if there is more then a stack. I thought that meant across all chest. I also took them to plant at my house and to sell.
It was wrong because the saplings were supposes to be used for replanting only and not for my use. It was a huge disrespect for the owner and to other players. 
I should have read the signs more carefully or asked the owner about it.
If I where unbanned I would be good and never steal. Also I would probably never go to that tree farm. I would be more respectful to owners of public farms and I would read rules of them more carefully.
And even if I don't get unbanned I also want to thank Rowebot for dealing with me and being patient with me :)

Learn to read the signs at public farms. Signs are important on this server.

Ok, I will unban you but you will need to return 951 saplings to me to be destroyed. If you used the saplings or sold them then you must find other saplings.

You have a few days to put 951 saplings into a chest at your home with my name on a sign or I will ban you again.

Contact me when the chest has 951 saplings or contact me if you need help getting saplings or more time. You can send me forum private mail.
/Rowebot

Alrignt and thanks! I'm not comming back from vacation until tomarrow then I will start to replace the saplings.

(08-12-2016, 06:38 AM)Rowebot Wrote: Learn to read the signs at public farms.  Signs are important on this server.

Ok, I will unban you but you will need to return 951 saplings to me to be destroyed.  If you used the saplings or sold them then you must find other saplings.

You have a few days to put 951 saplings into a chest at your home with my name on a sign or I will ban you again.

Contact me when the chest has 951 saplings or contact me if you need help getting saplings or more time.  You can send me forum private mail.

I have collected all the saplings. All 15 stacks!