• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
warps for shops/towns/points-of-interest
This thread is to post names of public warps and a short description.

/warp spawn -- so you want to warp your horse to spawn -- /spawn does not work but /warp spawn does

/warp protect -- protection stones, p-stones, pstones, ps command -- find out all about them here and buy them

/warp resource -- the separate resource world that is reset every few months.  Has a lit melon farm, unlit tree farm and lit public mine that you can use.  Good way to get started with wood+cobble or get free food.

/warp farms -- follow the rules! Harvest every type of food plant and nether wart -- replant

/warp repair -- public anvils, enchanting tables, AND a sign to repair item in hand for $15

/warp market -- a building full of player run market stalls

Warps that I own:

/warp melons -- a BIG melon farm -- take only melons and stay out of the rest of the island.

I created another melon farm at /warp resource that you can use.

/warp rabbits -- just South of spawn, this market farm sells wood, potatoes, carrots, seeds, wheat, pumpkins, cane, nether wart, rabbits, horses, mules, donkeys, cows, sheep, pigs, chickens and mooshrooms (mushroom cows).  All animals are delivered COD anywhere on the main world.  Also has free melon farm, free tree farm and free lit public mine -- replant please and no grief.

/warp railland0 -- start of my very long, lit and elevated (y==80) railroad
/warp railland -- where I started building railland; this location will eventually have a mall
/warp railland1 -- where the rail turns from South to West about 7,000 blocks from start
/warp railland2 -- where the rail turns from West to North about 20,000 blocks from start

You can build up to but not touching my railroad. I do not claim 100 blocks out from the rail but you must be 100 blocks from anybody else's build around the rail OR get their permission to build closer to their build.
/Rowebot

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: mclogic.jpg]

nice thread
Warps
7/11
7/11sell
711xp
meatxp

7/11 stores in the town of
melon
highland
cloud9
LCB
candyland
whoville
cambridge
wtown
townsville
birchtown
webster

Also at
Spawn
711xp
market

I will be sure to check some of these out. Although I have been to most of them.
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

/warp Quasar for HomeTown's #1 clothing store, Quasar Boutique!

/warp dye ----- A shop -----where you can buy any colour of wool or dye
- KatNip