Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned?!?
Server you were banned on (SMP): HT

Minecraft name: YodaBadger

Reason for your ban: Stealing

Who banned you: Arayvek

Why should you be unbanned: I have been banned for stealing and im unsure why. I think it was for the slimeball incident but if so I have sorted it out with Kat and BAM... I understand from last time that stealing is wrong and I don't know what I did...

Why do you want to come back: I don't really understand why I was banned but I love the server and am really active, I really enjoy playing and think that some people enjoy me playing with them

I understand you sorted out the slimeball incident with Kat and Bam. That was one incident. But apparently you did it again after that. 

I was called by Bam because he had been afking a while and noticed there were few slimes. He asked me to check the logs. I saw that you had taken some out under an hour previously. I told Bam, who told me that the day before that, you had taken slimes when someone was afking and Kat had talked to you about it. I talked to Kat who also confirmed that story.

Evidence:

http://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b584...0zs8mw.png

I had just afked at the farm for about 4 hours and I collected the slime once I was about to log off, I didn't check to see if anyone else was afking and should only have taken half.

I think I explained to BAM that I would afk for about 4-6 hours so it seems just to be a bit of a misunderstanding

You have been unbanned

WB Yoda,

Just to clarify: That70s was afking in the farm, while I am online i will often check the chest to make sure the farm was working properly. The first time I check while that70s was afking I saw somewhere near 50ish close to 56 if i remembered correctly, but than the last time I check while that70s was afking some how dropped to 40ish. This is where I ask Aray to check to make sure I wasn't crazy. So the slimes ball missing did not belong to me just the farm I made and looking after to keep from theft.

Sincerely BAM
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024