• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
some good old memories
so yeah... ive been on this server about 2 years now, and i announced about it about few weeks ago it like a little kid who had just found a slug. and now i've finally
reached it. i wanted to celebrate it, but because the reset there is no reason. so, i wanted to make something more realistic and touchable, and go and behold came up
with an idea to make a small novel. but, then i tought further with a little help from the friend of mine, and i came up that it is not the best idea. so, what could
i do? well most of the ppl make a list of their dearest "friends" (a player who has given most gifts for him) and write it on the forums. i wanted to make one too,
but i didint, for two reasons. one, is the fact that i would eventually forget someone and then they would cry and id have to give money for them and they still
wouldnt be satisfied and id get banned etc. etc. etc. the other reason is that everyone does those lists. so its bit overused. so, i, ladies and the men of gentlekind
wanted to make a timeline about my ht life. this is gonna be some next level noobness. just telling.

it all started from a peaceful land called singleplayer of mc. sadly, ppl were bored for it and left it to find servers. and no one ever played singleplayer again.
   meanwhile in the early hometown, there was peacefull. only three ranks (and ofcourse vip ranks and gaurdian/enforcer, mod and admin.) they were called player,
and trusted. and they were gained by being active. not by making silly votes. mc was in it early 1.7, there were no such thing as ./music and golden shovel was just
a tool in the collection of tools. then, poof, i joined. i read the rules, got past the quitz, and boom, i was in the old spawn. for the first time in my life, i was
on actual mc multiplayer server. and what a server! long story short, the first 5 minutes i just ran around spawn spamming in chat with caps lock on: help me im dying
i need help etc. then ppl got tired of me and gave me a dia axe, dia armour and loads of food, and threw me out from spawn. well, i didint have the power to appreciate
such a gigantic gift, and i said thx, and died for a creeper. then, i did head out of spawn, looking for a location to build my home. a nice guy invited me to look at
his base. i dont remember his name, but he helped me to take a start and showed me a location to build. sadly, after i had built my house, i deied. and since i was
a noob, i didint use sethome. long story short, r.i.p my home, and i started it all again. then, Shisuan who was currently advplayer and vip invited me to look at her/his
base which was a great island. i looked around, and the stupid noob i was, i chopped down his/her trees, and started building my own home right in the middle of his/her.
(shis, if you ever read this ((propably not)) i am, so, so sorry Sad) well, it wasnt ofcourse an okay thing. so i had my change to pack my stuff and leave from the island.
i was still stupid enough to leave like a big drama king without knowing what i did wrong. (i was stupid that time) then, 2 nice guys invited me to look at a town
they lived in. the other name was cooldog, and the second name, well, i dotn remember it. place was called grimsdale. i had no idea who had built it, but it wasnt grimm
for sure. the did let me live in their house and even built me house near theirs. i was happy and helped them with mining and stuff. sadly, cooldog wasnt a very kind
person for others, so he soon got banned. admins were cruel that time too, and the last thing they typed before banning him: see you never, loser. i was still stupid young
kid and i didint know what the whole "banning" thing was. long story short, i soon got more friends, but they all got banend too, i dont know why. i doon built my new
home on a desert (its still there, looking still ugly) with help from friend of mine. i planned to make it from sandstone, but i was way too lazy and made the second
floor from cobble. then, my first ht christams was coming, and i had got many friends during the first half year. i made bunch of chests on my house and filled them with
the most fancy goodies i got. it wasnt much, plenty of gold and dias, but no enchants and such. it was mostly well designed chest. i also gained a lot of presents, and
i wasnt such a heartless idiot that time, and i was thankful from them. (thank you ThatChicken1!) after the christams, i managed to move into a new house made by GhostBuster
(cant remember his full username) in a desert town. i wont lie to ya, destert has always been my favoruite biome. mob rate is gigantic, there are no trees for creepers to
lurk behind, and it is usually flat so i dont have to flatten (is that even a word) the area for my houses.
   it was early spring, and i was in the top of my ht life. i cant remember much, but i remember that i bought vip 3 and was amazed the perks it gave. my favoruite was ./fly
(not big surprise) i went trough spring and early summer with no problems. i started to become more inactive, (irl problems) until i gained my advplayer rank. i was so
freaking happy! then, my first ht birthday came. i wanted to make a small party, but i messed it up because the dramaking i was. then, my birthday came in the late november.
got a bunch of gifts from my friends, thank you people! christmas was behind the door, and it was enjoyable one. there was a secret santa thingy like last yar, but i didint
take part into it, since i had my own business to do. from the last spring i dont remember much, i had become an inactive lazy player. irl, i had the most busy time in my life
and i didint have much time for minecraft or other games. however, thank god for minechat and school spring break. otherwise i could have completely forgotten about ht.
   summer came, like it usually does, and it was fun time for me and my friends. server reset came like a boom, and first i was planning to stop playing on ht forever. nah.
i got over the reset, and now im here, enjoying the last bits of my summer. school starts next week, yay... 8th grade here i come...
   it has been a fantastic two years, im hoping to look towards for some more. you ppl have been amazing this whole time. i dont know most of you, but you all seem to be
good people! exept that one guy who got banned. i wont make dat list, nah. not my thing. all of you are great, and i hope you did read atleast a little bit of that text.

well the moment has passed, back to work! see you all

Happy Birthday m8!

(You forgot to mention the time I gave you 7 and a half stacks of cookies :0)

Happy two years! Glad you have made such good memories here :3
- KatNip

Wowsie rasse, you're REALLY old!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(08-10-2016, 11:21 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Happy Birthday m8!

(You forgot to mention the time I gave you 7 and a half stacks of cookies :0)

thanks! and now that you mentioned it i can only say thanks again! Big Grin

(08-11-2016, 05:28 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Happy two years! Glad you have made such good memories here :3

thanks Smile i sure did

(08-11-2016, 03:43 PM)Penguin Wrote: Wowsie rasse, you're REALLY old!

almost ready for grave XD

(08-11-2016, 03:49 PM)Rasse Wrote: almost ready for grave XD

Lol what does that make me O.o

(08-11-2016, 05:35 PM)Penguin Wrote:

It makes you already in the grave, zombie penguin

(08-11-2016, 06:24 PM)Nether_Ruler Wrote:
(08-11-2016, 05:35 PM)Penguin Wrote:

It makes you already in the grave, zombie penguin
Nuuuuuuuuu

Merry two years Rasse, <3
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela