• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help... BAD
Big Grin 
I need a second chance but I know thats out of the question, but can someone tell me why its ok for me to pay 30$ IRL money for a rank, get banned and not get a refund (basicly getting money stolen from me) but NOT ok for me to take saplings from a public tree farm! Like, seriously?! Whats more serious; getting IRL money stolen put of my pocket of some stupid virtual saplings? I WILL get my parents involved, if I don't get a refund OR get my money back.

You didnt pay you donated, also it says no refunds
Have a great day!  Angel

Because donations are made with the understanding that there are no refunds even if you break the rules and are banned from the server. You make a donation with the understanding that you will follow the rules and not be banned. Not stealing from other players is one of those rules.

Kawaiigirl, just saw this thread after posting to your appeal thread to give you a second chance. Spoke with other staff about your appeal because it did not feel right and I was too tired to see what was wrong -- I am working lots of overtime right now.

Go to your appeal thread and do a new reply to the questions I ask. You have a second chance.
/Rowebot

People who donate still have to follow the rules. Just because your a donator rank doesn't mean you can break the rules freely.

"Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund..."

Thats from the agreement you accept when you buy a rank, so unless frost thinks you are a magical goddess and deserve a refund, you wont be getting one because you agreed to that ^
Nice try tho Smile

*Cough* Guys, we get it
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!