Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I got Banned
Rainbow 
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Julia1075

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Well I just found out what i have done wrong and that was breaking someones netherack in the Nether. I didn't think that they wanted this walkway, so i cut off a section to make a walkway out of this mountain i was sent to through my portal. I did not intend to ruin this persons creation and I am truly sorry! I will fix it as soon as I am let back on the server. I really want to get back on and have fun without griefing or ruining anyones creations!

Why do you want to come back:I want to come back to hometown because it isn't just any ordinary server that you just mine, fight, eat, sleep, and build on! It is a server where you can come on and have someone put a smile on your face and make new friends with amazing people! These people will help you without hesitating. They will help you with almost anything to make you feel as if you belong! It makes me feel devastated that I got kicked off of the server and not able to be around the people that make me happy! Now that I know what I did wrong I really want to fix I have done because i don't like knowing other people are unhappy because of me.

Thanks for listening and I hope to hear a response soon so I can back on and have fun without and fix what I have done, and I know to never do anything like this again.

Julia1075
Julia1075

Okay, your appeal is good enough to warrant an unbanning. That being said, please, refrain from breaking any more rules. Repeat offenders are often perma-banned.

Welcome back to HomeTownMC SMP.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Smile 
(08-12-2016, 12:21 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Okay, your appeal is good enough to warrant an unbanning.  That being said, please, refrain from breaking any more rules.  Repeat offenders are often perma-banned.

Welcome back to HomeTownMC SMP.

Thank you so much, I will never do this again!
Julia1075