Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: __Jordan__

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: The reason why I should be unbanned is because I realized what I've done wrong and I have realized that was definitely not an alright thing to have done. I never really thought I would bite the bullet like this but I've also heard of many great people getting the same shot that I just did. It was a very stupid thing for me to do. Realizing that Tpa-ing to get a glimps of single chunk loads to execute the areas where diamonds are was a very stupid idea that I was fully aware of doing. I would love to be unbanned to see all of my friends and see the whole community as one. I love all the people on here including the staff and I am a simplistic minded person. I will always have this in the back of my mind whenever I teleport to anyone. I am truly sorry for my behavior.

(I respect star very much for handing me what I've clearly deserved and I would like to keep seeing star and many other HT'ers as well)

Why do you want to come back: The reason why I really would like to come back is because I have some huge project that I have been currently working on. I have friends on there that I would love to still see and I would love to get back to my normal self. I would love to be apart of HT once again and I love to have fun on this server. I have an amazing time on there talking to friends and what not and this is the first time I've ever caused trouble like this. I've always taken my responsibilities on this server with a great deal of pride and a great deal of laughter along with a bunch of witty comments and that is how I see. I love making people happy on this server as well. I really do hope that I can come back. I know the consequences of what I've done are to the microscopic level of intolerable attitude and for that I can never forget what I've done. I came to HT to have fun and never wanted to cause a disturbance in such great beauty that this server has.
[VIP 1]

/Warp Titan

Future
/Warp MegaDome
/Warp Olympus

Well, the problem is that you exploited a glitch you have, an you say "I realized what I've done wrong", but you realized that while you were in-game, didn't you? When I asked for you in chat, you didn't waste a second in saying that it's not what I think it is. You nearly dragged your friends down with you, too. To have a chance of being unbanned for this, you'll need a much better, thoughtful appeal.

Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: __Jordan__

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I have realized what I've done was very wrong. I never really wanted this to happen but I took the opportunity to effect when I started to teleport. I should have known what I was getting myself into when I started this but I have no reason why I didn't put that into effect. I am very sorry for doing what I've done and I know I should have done better then this. I really like this server and I really like all the staff and players that are on here. It saddens me to think of what I did and I have no reasoning on why I did it. I would love to be unbanned so I can be my regular self on this server and I know that this ban will stick in the back of my mind forever. I may not be the best of players and I've heard many stories of very good players being banned for the same thing that I've done. I just would love to get another chance and I would love to prove that I am not this type of person. I would love to be unbanned so that I can be apart of HT once more since the server has excellent staff that make me feel safe for this because I know that they put their heart and soul into this server. I still have no reason why I've done this sort of thing that I did and I am even sorry for almost dragging my friends into it as well. Like I said I should have never ever done what I did

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to the way things used to be before I did such a terrible thing. I want to come back because I feel like I have a purpose on this server when I get on everyday and play for about five to seven hours on it. I want to get back on this server so I can be apart of the amazing community that is HT and all that makes HT an amazing server. I want to get back on because of the fact that I would miss everyone on their including all of the staff since I've always looked up to them as much more then friends but as helpers and I would love to look up to them again. I want to get back on the server because I have friends and family that mean a lot to me. I would love to get onto the server because it is the only server that I have felt accepted for and that I've generally had an amazing time on. I would love to get back onto the server so I can keep building on the stuff many people love to look at and see as they walk around. I would love to get back onto the server because I love making things and I love making people happy. I would love to get onto the server so that I can keep doing what I've been doing. This server has been apart of me for a very long time and Its a server that I have loved to death. This server was the best server ever when I first ever got onto it and it's never gone out of my mind. I want to get back on the server because I know I am a good person and that I want to keep showing everyone that I am a good person. I want to get back onto the server just so I can personally apologize for what I've done to the staff. I want to come back onto the server just so I can see all the new people join in and be apart of the welcoming crew. I've done a stupid thing and I want to come back onto this server to fix what I've done wrong the best way that I can fix it. I am honestly very sorry what I've done.
[VIP 1]

/Warp Titan

Future
/Warp MegaDome
/Warp Olympus

So, you said it seems to be a chunk glitch that allowed you to see the diamonds? When we went back to investigate it, a few of the diamond clusters were in the middle of chunks where a glitch shouldn't have showed you. It'll still be a denied appeal.

Ive bassically screwed it all up... lying is something that isnt right either... is there a point for another appeal star? To really explain the nonsense that went on?

(The real reason why I was x-raying was to make sure my friends wern't doing anything like that... I know it sounds unbelievable but I had no intent (I know still unbelievable) getting diamonds until I finally gave up and grabbed some... The very last thing I did was bet my friend whsre I got caught by pointing that patch was. I was the only one x-raing mainly to make sure my friends wernt doig anything wrong at the same time that I was. (I all sounds hard to believe and that is fine. I just want to tell you what happened in the truth since my shot at coming back on is almost nill.
[VIP 1]

/Warp Titan

Future
/Warp MegaDome
/Warp Olympus

Well, the "last" chance you had to make your appeal you forfeited when you lied to us on both of your other tries. Appeal denied.

NOO Jordan y did u follow down my paths? y i cant believe u

(01-10-2016, 08:53 AM)Groovey_Juicey Wrote: NOO Jordan y did u follow down my paths? y i cant believe u

Don't comment on appeals you have nothing to do with, please.