Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: __Jordan__

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I have realized what I've done was very wrong. I never really wanted this to happen but I took the opportunity to effect when I started to teleport. I should have known what I was getting myself into when I started this but I have no reason why I didn't put that into effect. I am very sorry for doing what I've done and I know I should have done better then this. I really like this server and I really like all the staff and players that are on here. It saddens me to think of what I did and I have no reasoning on why I did it. I would love to be unbanned so I can be my regular self on this server and I know that this ban will stick in the back of my mind forever. I may not be the best of players and I've heard many stories of very good players being banned for the same thing that I've done. I just would love to get another chance and I would love to prove that I am not this type of person. I would love to be unbanned so that I can be apart of HT once more since the server has excellent staff that make me feel safe for this because I know that they put their heart and soul into this server. I still have no reason why I've done this sort of thing that I did and I am even sorry for almost dragging my friends into it as well. Like I said I should have never ever done what I did

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to the way things used to be before I did such a terrible thing. I want to come back because I feel like I have a purpose on this server when I get on everyday and play for about five to seven hours on it. I want to get back on this server so I can be apart of the amazing community that is HT and all that makes HT an amazing server. I want to get back on because of the fact that I would miss everyone on their including all of the staff since I've always looked up to them as much more then friends but as helpers and I would love to look up to them again. I want to get back on the server because I have friends and family that mean a lot to me. I would love to get onto the server because it is the only server that I have felt accepted for and that I've generally had an amazing time on. I would love to get back onto the server so I can keep building on the stuff many people love to look at and see as they walk around. I would love to get back onto the server because I love making things and I love making people happy. I would love to get onto the server so that I can keep doing what I've been doing. This server has been apart of me for a very long time and Its a server that I have loved to death. This server was the best server ever when I first ever got onto it and it's never gone out of my mind. I want to get back on the server because I know I am a good person and that I want to keep showing everyone that I am a good person. I want to get back onto the server just so I can personally apologize for what I've done to the staff. I want to come back onto the server just so I can see all the new people join in and be apart of the welcoming crew. I've done a stupid thing and I want to come back onto this server to fix what I've done wrong the best way that I can fix it. I am honestly very sorry what I've done.
[VIP 1]

/Warp Titan

Future
/Warp MegaDome
/Warp Olympus

Messages In This Thread
X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal - by __Jordan__ - 01-07-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal - by Star - 01-09-2016, 03:44 AM
RE: X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal - by __Jordan__ - 01-09-2016, 05:00 AM
RE: X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal - by Star - 01-10-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal - by __Jordan__ - 01-10-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal - by Star - 01-10-2016, 01:34 AM