• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal.
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown (smp.howmtownmc.com)

Minecraft name: Ploofy3212

Reason for your ban: Grief. To be entirely honest I was not told what exactly I griefed. But then again, I have bad memory. Perhaps it was a glass block I could not replace or something. 

Who banned you: "shisuan"

Why should you be unbanned: It either was an accident or I didn't know it belonged to someone after all I recall building/destroying on the few days I was on the server. I really acknowledge I should be far more careful with what I do on such Minecraft servers given I was not using Minecraft for a very long time. But honestly I feel ashamed for what I have done and for what little time I was here on this server, it is one of the most well-made and amazing servers I have seen. And I even owned a server once, so I would know. But that's not the point. 

Why do you want to come back: I had great plans for Hometown, many ideas to build. And like I said, Hometown had an amazing community of kind people with great shops and things. I just don't want to walk away from it. And if I am allowed to come back, I will be incredibly careful to never do anything that results in a repeat of this. I thank you for taking your time reading this and I hope you consider what you've read, and have a nice day!  

Unbanned, but make sure to read the rules before playing again.