• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please unban me. im so sorry please read
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Savannah062900

Reason for your ban: greifing, not replacing planted trees on a public farm. 

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: i own a very popular city called endercity and i have learned my lesson about letting my siblings play on my personal account. i absolutly love hometown and i am extremly sadened about the fact i was banned. i will help members in the comunity by contunuing to build in my city. 

Why do you want to come back: i love the world and would do anything to come back. i should have been more careful with who had access to my account. i want to come back to serve my city and help grow the server hometown.i want to come back to play with my friends and my family. i should have been more carful and read the rules in more detial. i love this town so much. i pray i can come back to redeem myself and the place i greifed. please let me back... i miss it sooooo much

You seem sorry about what has happened and have mentioned about not letting others on your account due to consequences. However a few sentences per thing isn't going to get you unbanned. Please add a few more to be unbanned. Thank you!

Timeline:
Kiro had called me over to some grief at her place, I rolled it back and remembered that I had rolled back grief from earlier that day. I made sure that you hadn't griefed anything else, however your account had removed a few trees at a public farm which says to replant. I rolled all that back and banned you.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/RHy2a
- KatNip

(08-14-2016, 02:01 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You seem sorry about what has happened and have mentioned about not letting others on your account due to consequences. However a few sentences per thing isn't going to get you unbanned. Please add a few more to be unbanned. Thank you!

Timeline:
Kiro had called me over to some grief at her place, I rolled it back and remembered that I had rolled back grief from earlier that day. I made sure that you hadn't griefed anything else, however your account had removed a few trees at a public farm which says to replant. I rolled all that back and banned you.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/RHy2a
i have updated my post i really hope you approve. i really miss playing on this server Sad

Thank you for being patient about your appeal. I will be asking for someone to unban you.
Welcome back to HT don't let it happen again! :3
- KatNip

(08-15-2016, 05:04 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Thank you for being patient about your appeal. I will be asking for someone to unban you.
Welcome back to HT don't let it happen again! :3

thank you so much! i wont let you down!