Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
you are banned form this server! Reason: Banned by lex for team grief
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: Greenard

Reason for your ban: Team Grief

Who banned you: Lex

Why should you be unbanned: I'm not quite sure the full reason that I was banned. Me and my friends spawnned in what we tought was a villiage. So we destroyed some blocks (wood, cobbelsone, etc.) to get us started. Later on we saw that it was infact not a village but some houses built like a small village. The land was not claimed so we where not sure if it was against the rules, but we left the village to find a new place to build our base. The rest of the day we spent collecting resources and building a fancy base made out of bricks. Before me and my friends logged off, we gathered some more resources. 
When I logged on the next day it said: you are banned form this server! Reason: Banned by lex for team grief. 
I'm not sure, but it might be because of the"villiage"we took a few blocks of or something else.

Why do you want to come back: My friends are not banned, and i really liked this server and want to be apart of the group and finish our projects like our base/house and farm.

Thanks for reading!  Smile

I banned you and one of your friends for griefing a claimed stronghold. You and your friends removed, sections of bookshelves in the library, entire floors, tons of stone brick, and a spawner. Your friend that I banned before was also banned for xraying hours after I banned you both for team griefing. I didn't even know about this village you broke until you admitted to griefing it in this appeal. Either way, you didn't just "take a few blocks".
http://imgur.com/D6bWgru
http://imgur.com/jYPBmxO
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

The second photo shows a spider spawner which you broke. This spawner was obviously claimed with a redstone lamp, and also a door and signs placed outside. Admittedly, the rest of the stronghold has little evidence that it is claimed apart from torches in every hallway, however this spawner was clearly occupied. You cannot claim ignorance on that matter.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]