Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometown.com

Minecraft name: AwesomeKitty155

Reason for your ban: Thief

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because my cousin was using my account with out permission and i know its also my fault for letting him use my account but i love this server and i really want to come back on and keep building my house. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back so i can apologize to the person my cousin stole from and make it right. Also because I recently moved my house I would like to continue to build it and make it a nice house. Also I was saving up to buy more blocks to build with and make my house unique also i wanted to make a shop.

I was called over by Epic about a theft. He said he saw you take iron from the chest. I tpa'ed over and looked at the logs. You had stolen 58 iron from the chest. I had then looked at the logs of the iron bars. You had broken out and replaced them as if no one has been there. And it seems this isn't the first time you have done this. You or your cousin, its still your account.

If I'm to unban you, will you return the stolen iron back to me as it has all ready been rolled back?
Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/iVHdt
- KatNip

(08-15-2016, 05:21 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: I was called over by Epic about a theft. He said he saw you take iron from the chest. I tpa'ed over and looked at the logs. You had stolen 58 iron from the chest. I had then looked at the logs of the iron bars. You had broken out and replaced them as if no one has been there. And it seems this isn't the first time you have done this. You or your cousin, its still your account.

If I'm to unban you, will you return the stolen iron back to me as it has all ready been rolled back?
Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/iVHdt

K I will but I'm not home right now I'm just looking on my phone
life will pass you by if you don't open up your eyes 

Okay, when I see you next I expect for you to give it to me. I have asked for someone to unban you.
Welcome back to HomeTown don't let it happen again! :3
- KatNip

(08-15-2016, 07:41 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Okay, when I see you next I expect for you to give it to me. I have asked for someone to unban you.
Welcome back to HomeTown don't let it happen again! :3

Ok I'll be in in the afternoon I'll give it to u then
life will pass you by if you don't open up your eyes