• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Donate to me please.
So I am starting a new town. A town like florisse, but with my own twist. I want to put walls around my town like this:
[Image: 7YYJVCD.jpg]

And to build these walls I need a lot of materials. I would sure appreciate it if you guys donate for my cause. I need a lot of quartz blocks, and sand stone. Please donate to me, it will make build these walls a lot easier on me. You may donate at /warp valortown and just drop your donations in the chest that are labeled donation. Thank you for doing this for me. I really do appreciate it.
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Very Clean Design Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

I'll try help Osh <333
- KatNip

Went for a 30 minute dig in a desert, grabbed some sandstone for ya, also, heads up to people, tnt hurts

good luck with your town, love the design Big Grin I'll try and donate if I remember xD

Thank you guys for donating <3. My walls will be finished earlier because of you guys <3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(01-09-2016, 07:25 PM)Veo Wrote: also, heads up to people, tnt hurts

ya don't say? XD

If you need any help and I'm online, just ask!
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

Same Osh, feel free to ask for help, although my help may be floating above you watching you work :>